Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   OPIE AND ANTHONY RULE!! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/26296-opie-anthony-rule.html)

TK THE TRUCKER 04-13-2007 10:38 PM

Re: OPIE AND ANTHONY RULE!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben45750
You probably got your information from Stern right? Stern said on his show that O&A had a 0.0 in Las Vegas. WRONG!!! another lie from Stern.

Adults 12+ 1.7 -> 2.3
Adults 18-34 2.3 -> 3.7
Men 18+ 2.2 -> 2.5

Quote:

My channel never leaves 202,if O&A get the boot I'm gone.

How do you know what Howard says if you don't listen to him ?

ben45750 04-13-2007 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:

Rev, care to please post the latest ratings? Not the Winter book but the NEW current ratings? Please indulge us all on your inside information or LACK THEREOF.

I'll wait for you to post them from a reputable source. Opie and Anthony are not a reputable source. :roll:

Not a problem, I understand. The information came from X107.5 Xtreme Radio. Program Director, Chris Ripley Via The Opie and Anthony Show. He was quoted on the O&A show with this rating information.

Chris Ripley contact information:

[email protected]

KXTE X107.5 - FM

STE D-110
6655 W SAHARA AVE
LAS VEGAS NV 89146-0851

Ok, Rev. I posted my reputable source. Now please post yours.

ben45750 04-13-2007 10:51 PM

Re: OPIE AND ANTHONY RULE!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TK THE TRUCKER
Quote:

You probably got your information from Stern right? Stern said on his show that O&A had a 0.0 in Las Vegas. WRONG!!! another lie from Stern.

Adults 12+ 1.7 -> 2.3
Adults 18-34 2.3 -> 3.7
Men 18+ 2.2 -> 2.5

Quote:

My channel never leaves 202,if O&A get the boot I'm gone.

How do you know what Howard says if you don't listen to him ?

O&A played the clip on their show. They played Howard laughing about their ratings, they also played Tim Sabian (program director) agreeing with Howard's statements. Then they played the phone call between Opie and Tim Sabain, Opie was calling him out on his lie. Sabian admitted to Opie that they did not have a 0.0 in Las Vegas, Sabian also admitted to Opie that the ratings are up for the Opie & Anthony show.

It isn't a 5 hour show every day, it goes on after the show on paltalk (paltalk.com) Anthony is on almost every night and video chats with all the fans in the room. They also have several message boards that both O&A post on. When misinformation comes out about them, they are the first to get the truth out.

Rev.Vassago 04-13-2007 10:59 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rev, care to please post the latest ratings? Not the Winter book but the NEW current ratings? Please indulge us all on your inside information or LACK THEREOF.

I'll wait for you to post them from a reputable source. Opie and Anthony are not a reputable source. :roll:

Not a problem, I understand. The information came from X107.5 Xtreme Radio. Program Director, Chris Ripley Via The Opie and Anthony Show. He was quoted on the O&A show with this rating information.

[email protected]

KXTE X107.5 - FM

STE D-110
6655 W SAHARA AVE
LAS VEGAS NV 89146-0851

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredog
O@ latest book/ a whopping 0.0 share!!
those guys rule the airwaves!!

There. I posted my reputable source. It is just as reputable as yours, and is just as verifiable.

ben45750 04-13-2007 11:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[email protected]

KXTE X107.5 - FM

STE D-110
6655 W SAHARA AVE
LAS VEGAS NV 89146-0851

Quote:

There. I posted my reputable source. It is just as reputable as yours, and is just as verifiable.

Thank you for proving my point Rev, your a hack that can't post facts. You post crap without knowing if is a fact or a lie.

The source I gave you is a reputable source. I gave you a name. I gave you a email, I gave you a phone number. Just because it's not a link to a website it's not reputable? Oh I forgot, if it's posted on the internet it must be true! Also anyone that listened to Thursday show, Opie had Tim Sabian (Howard's program director) on the phone admitting they did not have a 0.0.

If you don't know what you are talking about Rev, please don't post.

Rev.Vassago 04-14-2007 12:37 AM

Quote:

Thank you for proving my point Rev, your a hack that can't post facts. You post crap without knowing if is a fact or a lie.

That's a neat little personal attack there. If you actually took the time to read this thread, you'd find that nowhere did I post any information, verified or not. I simply stated an opinion based upon the information given.

Quote:

The source I gave you is a reputable source. I gave you a name. I gave you a email, I gave you a phone number. Just because it's not a link to a website it's not reputable? Oh I forgot, if it's posted on the internet it must be true!
What am I supposed to do with that? Call him up? Check your facts?

You seem to think this is some sort of important cause. Frankly, I could care less if they have a 0.0 share, or a 100 share. The only reason I even comment on the subject is because I know that you think Opie and Anthony is some sort of serious subject. They are on-air personalities! They don't matter! They are a freakin entertainment source! :roll:

Judging, however, by your reaction every time I mention them, I'm guessing that you are quite young. Perhaps when you get a bit older, and a lot wiser, you'll realize where your priorities should lie.

Quote:

Also anyone that listened to Thursday show, Opie had Tim Sabian (Howard's program director) on the phone admitting they did not have a 0.0.
Good for Opie. Good for Tim. I don't care.

Quote:

If you don't know what you are talking about Rev, please don't post.
Yawn. :roll:

ben45750 04-14-2007 12:52 AM

Quote:

nowhere did I post any information, verified or not.

Quote:

Judging by their latest ratings (or lack thereof), it appears that this would be the case. :lol:

:roll:

Rev.Vassago 04-14-2007 02:00 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Judging by their latest ratings (or lack thereof), it appears that this would be the case. :lol:

:roll:

That is called an opinion. Look into it. :roll:

ben45750 04-14-2007 05:26 AM

Quote:

Main Entry: in·for·ma·tion
Pronunciation: "in-f&r-'mA-sh&n
Function: noun
1 : the communication or reception of knowledge or intelligence
2 a (1) : knowledge obtained from investigation, study, or instruction

Quote:

Quote:

You remind me so much of my Brother-In-Law. He is a compulsive Liar. When you catch him in a lie and you press the issue that he is lying, he will jump around to every different subject but the lie he originally told .

You say you didn't post any information, then I quote you saying "Judging by their latest ratings (or lack thereof), it appears that this would be the case". You are clearly informing us that O&A have poor or bad ratings and you came to that conclusion by the ratings you researched or I should say the lack thereof information that you researched because you then came to the opinion based on the information you got from Fredog.

Quote:

Quote:

There. I posted my reputable source.

So now you say it's an opinion and to look into it. Are you trying to say that if it's an opinion it isn't information? Or are you trying to forget that whole statement and put the focus the opinion that I should look into?

I guess you can forget this whole post and put the focus on some other minuscule idea that you have about this thread to spin this in a different direction and away from the fact you said you didn't post any information.

BTW, your still a hack. But thanks for admitting to not posting facts.

Quote:

ibamars 04-14-2007 06:33 AM

These guys suck!!!

I listened to them before and I wanted to take a nap. Cheesy comedy that I wouldnt let my dog listen to