Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers
You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Grocery Warehouses (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/25827-grocery-warehouses.html)

jnk2001 03-22-2007 08:11 PM

Grocery Warehouses

Question, why do the ppl that work in grocery warehouses think truck drivers are the dumbest scum since the beginning of time? Myself, i don't put up with it. you either treat ppl with respect, or you leave them alone. Don't they know without truck drivers, they wouldn't have a job?

L A is the worst for this.

yoopr 03-22-2007 08:31 PM

Re: Grocery Warehouses

Originally Posted by jnk2001:
Question, why do the ppl that work in grocery warehouses think truck drivers are the dumbest scum since the beginning of time? Myself, i don't put up with it. you either treat ppl with respect, or you leave them alone. Don't they know without truck drivers, they wouldn't have a job?

L A is the worst for this.

They're all pretty much the same
Used to go to 7th in LA-Horrible and dangerous spot
Seems like most grocery whse's are in the scummiest parts of towns.

Mr. Ford95 03-22-2007 10:15 PM

They are just mad that you get paid to sit on your rear all day driving around seeing the countryside and they are cooped up inside having to work their rear off.

Roadhog 03-23-2007 02:15 AM

Plain dickweed mentality.
The Dock help are the low end of the food-chain in the system.....but they view the Driver as below them...or at least...someone they can easily treat like sheit...since they won't likely see you again.

If you pick a fight with them...they can make your time there even worse...in a number of ways...so it gives these screwed up wastes of human flesh...a power trip.

Sucks to be them I guess. ...but they will find themselves back in jail or simply continuing a deadend job...after you leave. :lol:

Their Daddy was a brother to their Mom....but...coulda been any number of guys. Even she doesn't really know. Only Jerry Springer can sort their mess out. :roll:

mikey4069 03-23-2007 03:26 PM

What he said they suck

Useless 03-23-2007 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by roadhog:
Plain dickweed mentality.
The Dock help are the low end of the food-chain in the system.....but they view the Driver as below them...or at least...someone they can easily treat like sheit...since they won't likely see you again.

If you pick a fight with them...they can make your time there even worse...in a number of ways...so it gives these screwed up wastes of human flesh...a power trip.

Sucks to be them I guess. ...but they will find themselves back in jail or simply continuing a deadend job...after you leave. :lol:

Could not have said this any better, RoadHog!! :rock:

PackRatTDI 03-23-2007 08:35 PM

They should call them Grocery WHOREhouses because you're getting f*cked every time you get stuck at one and often have to pay for the privilege.

mikey4069 03-23-2007 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by PackRatTDI:
They should call them Grocery WHOREhouses because you're getting f*cked every time you get stuck at one and often have to pay for the privilege.

Thats because they are union and they think they are better than the avg truck driver. :evil:

Highwayman 03-24-2007 03:18 AM

Unless grocery warehouses have changed their practices in the years since I have been to one, truck drivers ARE stupid idiots for going there.

As evidenced by this:

Originally Posted by :
you're getting f*cked every time you get stuck at one and often have to pay for the privilege.

What kind of dummy would subject himself to the crap that goes on in grocery warehouses? That crap goes on because truck drivers put up with it.

Malaki86 03-24-2007 03:28 AM

As a company driver, you usually don't get much of a choice in the matter. You go where they say or you go to another company to drive for.