Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Bloody foreigners...... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/25725-bloody-foreigners.html)

wot i life 03-19-2007 07:24 PM

Bloody foreigners......

Asshole

yoopr 03-19-2007 07:26 PM

definite a candidate for anger management-geez

wot i life 03-19-2007 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
definite a candidate for anger management-geez

I don,t know how the hell he managed it...... :? :?
Taking a truck into a residential cul-de-sac.... :?
Then he hits 6 cars, two trees and a wall :?
The guy should not be on the road :shock:

Malaki86 03-19-2007 10:16 PM

Quote:

Philip Somarakis, defending, said his client had had a "very bad day at the office" and the incident was the first blemish in a 17-year and 1.3m-mile driving career.
Wow... what a way to end a career...

And I thought I'd had 'very bad days at the office' - guess not.

wot i life 03-20-2007 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malaki86
Quote:

Philip Somarakis, defending, said his client had had a "very bad day at the office" and the incident was the first blemish in a 17-year and 1.3m-mile driving career.

Maybe he had several very bad days at the office prior to this but managed to sneak away from the scene? :lol: :lol:
I don,t believe an experienced driver could cause so much damage in his first ever incident. I reckon he,s been bashing things all over Europe for years :lol:

Dejanh 03-21-2007 12:27 AM

Maybe he had several very bad days at the office prior to this but managed to sneak away from the scene?
I don,t believe an experienced driver could cause so much damage in his first ever incident. I reckon he,s been bashing things all over Europe for years

How far east do you run, Poland, Hungary? Do you get to Croatia, Slovenia at all, i had lived there before so am just curious?

yoopr 03-21-2007 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wot i life
Quote:

Originally Posted by Malaki86
Quote:

Maybe he had several very bad days at the office prior to this but managed to sneak away from the scene? :lol: :lol:
I don,t believe an experienced driver could cause so much damage in his first ever incident. I reckon he,s been bashing things all over Europe for years :lol:

Funny Avatar Wot lmao

El Segundo 03-21-2007 04:22 AM

Long time no see Wot...glad your back :D

wot i life 03-21-2007 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dejanh
Maybe he had several very bad days at the office prior to this but managed to sneak away from the scene?
I don,t believe an experienced driver could cause so much damage in his first ever incident. I reckon he,s been bashing things all over Europe for years

How far east do you run, Poland, Hungary? Do you get to Croatia, Slovenia at all, i had lived there before so am just curious?

Been to Poland and Slovenia. You lived in Eastern Europe? You,re not a Turk are you? LOL... :wink:

wot i life 03-21-2007 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Segundo
Long time no see Wot...glad your back :D

Good to be back. Thanks mate :wink: