Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   When did this forum.... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/25529-when-did-forum.html)

Goin Fer It 03-14-2007 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackRatTDI
Quote:

Originally Posted by tfmotors
You are most likely an individual who is known around your town as a anti-government crackpot. You probably go to your city council meetings to rant and spit out whatever diatribe that is beamed to you from the Hale-Bopp Comet.

Look at her Location. Idaho. Isn't Idaho HQ for a lot of white militia/separatist/supremacist groups? :lol:

And is yours the headquarters for La Raza? :shock:

GFIW

PackRatTDI 03-14-2007 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goin Fer It
Quote:

Quote:

You are most likely an individual who is known around your town as a anti-government crackpot. You probably go to your city council meetings to rant and spit out whatever diatribe that is beamed to you from the Hale-Bopp Comet.

Look at her Location. Idaho. Isn't Idaho HQ for a lot of white militia/separatist/supremacist groups? :lol:

And is yours the headquarters for La Raza? :shock:

GFIW

Actually, the national headquarters for The National Council of La Raza is............WASHINGTON DC.

Goin Fer It 03-14-2007 02:07 AM

[quote="PackRatTDI"][quote="Goin Fer It"]
Quote:

Actually, the national headquarters for The National Council of La Raza is............WASHINGTON DC.

Why does that not surprise me that you are familiar with them and their headquarters!

GFIW

03-14-2007 02:10 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Yep.. Northern Idaho is militia, separatist, anti-government kook central. We will one day see GFIW on the news doing a Ruby Ridge type thing.

I do love to play the CDA golf course. Beautiful course.

PackRatTDI 03-14-2007 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goin Fer It
Quote:

Why does that not surprise me that you are familiar with them and their headquarters!

GFIW

Cute.

I found that address with a quick 30 second Google search.

I'm part Hispanic but I don't care much for La Raza, I think it's mostly an excuse a lot of Latinos use for their criminal activities, ignorance and laziness.

Goin Fer It 03-14-2007 02:25 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yep.. Northern Idaho is militia, separatist, anti-government kook central. We will one day see GFIW on the news doing a Ruby Ridge type thing.

I do love to play the CDA golf course. Beautiful course.

Very witty! I was going to reply but I done with you TF. Just keep amusing yourself 8)