Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Is it just me or are people more crazy? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/25492-just-me-people-more-crazy.html)

chapchap70 03-11-2007 03:13 AM

Is it just me or are people more crazy?

I was driving a 6 wheeler oil truck today. I pull up to a red light with my right turn signal on. There is no right hand turning lane on this road, just the travel lane and the shoulder. I look in the mirror before I start to make my turn and a car proceeds to pass me on the right. I lean on the air horn as the car proceeds to make his turn and figure "ok, par for the course". :roll:

While still leaning on the horn, a second car proceeds to follow the other one on my right. I have to admit, I've never seen that before. :shock: :shock:

I did have a cop pass me on the right as I was slowing down to make a right turn once with no lights/sirens on a while back though. :twisted:

Was driving like this years ago?

bulldog2036 03-11-2007 04:29 AM

Nope. People are hellbent on killing themselves or others. :sad:

Shawnee 03-11-2007 04:35 AM

People have no consideration for anyone else on the road anymore, everyone has the "me first" attitude

tdriver1959 03-11-2007 04:42 AM

people don't care about anyone else but them selves and don't care if someone gets in there way as long as they are in front of you. I like the ones that speed around you to get a head of you and when they have to stop at a light they are either right along side of you or just in front.

I have always said common sense died a long time ago

continental 03-11-2007 04:45 AM

I think it's you.

Roadhog 03-11-2007 10:58 AM

How about they pass you and start to slow down bringing you out of cruise control...to take the off ramp. :lol:

...... :D .....every once in awhile....one manages to get by "The Roadhog." :P

Blacksheep 03-11-2007 04:18 PM

Don't confuse crazy with just stupid. :wink:

chapchap70 03-11-2007 05:56 PM

Quote:

Don't confuse crazy with just stupid.

I can make an argument that they are one in the same. :wink:

shyykatt 03-11-2007 10:58 PM

crazy, stupid, inconsiderate, arrogant, ignorant- what else?.......

...oh, morons, dorks, inbisuls (??), careless, dumbazzes, jerks, creeps, plain-ole-suck-at-driving, umm........

Random_Facts 03-11-2007 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyykatt
crazy, stupid, inconsiderate, arrogant, ignorant- what else?.......

...oh, morons, dorks, inbisuls (??), careless, dumbazzes, jerks, creeps, plain-ole-suck-at-driving, umm........

Yup, that just sums it up. "Forget world peace, Visualize using you're turn signal"!

:moose: <-- he's just priceless lol =P