Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Darn newbie (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/24484-darn-newbie.html)

Splitter 02-02-2007 06:17 PM

Darn newbie

I have been on vacation for the last week Since I was gone, the company decided to let another driver use my tractor.
I ran into a co-worker at a restaurant this morning, and he told me that the driver they let use my truck was a new guy.
Then he told me that he wrecked my truck his 2nd day out. Now I'm gonna drive up to the truck dealer, and see how bad it's wrecked. Great vacation!

BanditsCousin 02-02-2007 07:01 PM

Dang! Of course "wrecked" can vary from one person's definition to another.

Just go buy a truck and you don't have to worry about it again 8)

On a sidenote, was the vacation good and relaxing?

Useless 02-02-2007 08:05 PM

This is all part of a devious, underhanded plot by The Bush Administration, The Republicans, and The Mormons to punish drivers who feel entitled to take vacations, and to advance their adgenda of forcing upon us a One World Government and The New World Order.

That "Newbie" who wrecked your truck was most likely a CIA agent. If I were you, I would be VERY careful about what you post here, and what you say on the telephone or the C.B.!!

traveler15301 02-02-2007 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Useless:
This is all part of a devious, underhanded plot by The Bush Administration and The Republicans to punish drivers who feel entitled to take vacations, and to advance their adgenda of forcing upon us a One World Government and The New World Order.

That "Newbie" who wrecked your truck was most likely a CIA agent. If I were you, I would be VERY careful about what you post here, and what you say on the telephone or the C.B.!!

and watch what you say, even in private, you KNOW they are listening!!!

And mind what you think as well...the Thought Police are out there too....of course, just looking for terrorists and WMD's

Splitter 02-02-2007 10:11 PM

Of course, it all makes sense now. I will be sure to thank the individual, and shake his hand.
My vacation was very relaxing till I found out my tractor got wrecked.
This means I'll end up with a rental from Ryder.
In the past, when we got a truck from Ryder. It was a total piece of crap!

Splitter 02-03-2007 04:58 AM

Alright, I saw my truck. It would seem that an individual ran a stop sign, and broadsided my truck right behind the left steer tire. The fiberglass fender is shattered, the fuel tank is badly creased, and the step is gone.
Off to the body shop it goes. Definitely not as bad as was relayed to me.