Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   PAID Trucker Study - Atlanta & Dallas (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/24192-paid-trucker-study-atlanta-dallas.html)

Hunter 01-24-2007 03:22 PM

PAID Trucker Study - Atlanta & Dallas

Hi - I’m doing some exploration for a class-8 truck manufacturer, and I am looking for a handful of outgoing truckers in the Atlanta and Dallas areas to participate in a fun paid study group. We will be getting together for 2-hour group discussions on February 19 (Dallas) and Feb. 24 (Atlanta), and will be talking about all kinds of topics that are part of trucker culture – it should be lots of fun! The results from the group may very well affect features on new trucks that will be offered in the near future, so we hope you would like to give your input.

I need Owner/Operators in Dallas, but in Atlanta you can be an O/O or a driver for a fleet. The groups pay $150 for a couple of hours of your time participating in the group discussion.

If you are interested, or know someone that might be, please send me a private message with your contact info so I can follow up.

Thanks!

Twilight Flyer 01-24-2007 06:54 PM

FYI to everyone, Hunter cleared this through me before posting, so put away any anti-spam guns. :) This one is OK.

Jackrabbit379 01-24-2007 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
FYI to everyone, Hunter cleared this through me before posting, so put away any anti-spam guns. :) This one is OK.

:shock: :| :cry: :P

Sheepdancer 01-24-2007 09:30 PM

Ive done focus groups like these before, they are legit. Pretty quick way to make 150 bucks. The only other way to make easy money that fast would be illegal and you would probably walk funny for a week.

madii'swife 01-24-2007 10:50 PM

Too bad you're only looking for o/o's in Dallas...2 hours for $150 sounds like a deal right now :lol:

Mackman 01-24-2007 11:24 PM

if it was near philly PA i would be there

Hunter 01-25-2007 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
Ive done focus groups like these before, they are legit. Pretty quick way to make 150 bucks. The only other way to make easy money that fast would be illegal and you would probably walk funny for a week.

This had me rolling on the floor laughing! But seriously, it's a great way to make a few bucks for expressing your opinion. :)

BTW, thanks Twilight Flyer for putting that out there. I appreciate all the help thus far!

Hunter 01-30-2007 01:50 PM

FYI, I need to lock down the Dallas group this week and the Atlanta group next week. Anyone interested in one of these should get in touch with me soon.

Thanks!

Hunter 02-02-2007 01:32 PM

Still looking for OTR drivers in Dallas and Atlanta for the groups on Feb. 19 and Feb. 24. Who's in? This is easy cash folks!