Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Need Ideas for a Trucker-Themed Wedding for.... ME! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/23761-need-ideas-trucker-themed-wedding-me.html)

GoldiesPlating 01-11-2007 03:08 AM

Need Ideas for a Trucker-Themed Wedding for.... ME!

Hey everyone. I'm in the VERY early stages of planning a possible wedding for yours truly and was wondering if anyone has any ideas on having a Trucker-Themed wedding? I'd like it to include some rigs as possible "Limos" and to have as a background at the reception.
Any ideas would be appreciated! :D

madii'swife 01-11-2007 03:16 AM

No ideas, didn't manage to be creative for my own, much less anybody elses! Just wanted to say congrats! even if it is early :)

devildice 01-11-2007 03:18 AM

Well i think if you're going that route, it would only be appropriate to have you, bride to be and minister standing on a flatbed trailer...... :wink:

yoopr 01-11-2007 03:30 AM

2 rows of KW W9's (or the truck of your choosing)facing each other with antenna's tilted forward(Sorta like a Marine Corps Wedding with Swords) :P

dieselgrl 01-11-2007 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devildice
Well i think if you're going that route, it would only be appropriate to have you, bride to be and minister standing on a flatbed trailer...... :wink:

Might want to make it a curtainside in case of rain :wink:

Useless 01-11-2007 05:20 AM

First off, Blessings to you and your fiance!!

As for the bridesmaids; A dress that is strapless, and a bra that is not.

As for the groomsmen: A Tuxedo worn over a chewing tobacco stained sleeveless undershirt!!

GoldiesPlating 01-11-2007 06:43 PM

LOL LMAO!!! KEEP THE IDEAS COMING!!! And thanks to you all. :wink:

HorsePower 01-11-2007 07:16 PM

you can spend the night in the sleeper, instead of getting a hotel room. Talk about a truck-theme wedding. You'll save some money this way, too.

:shock:

just a little joke, sorry

Useless 01-11-2007 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HorsePower
you can spend the night in the sleeper, instead of getting a hotel room. Talk about a truck-theme wedding. You'll save some money this way, too.

:shock:

just a little joke, sorry

"Now, please repeat after me": "With this book, I thee log......."

"You may now change your log books from "On Duty; Not Driving", to "Sleeper Berth!!"
8)

Where will you two be taking your 34hr. Re-Set??? :D

shyykatt 01-11-2007 09:21 PM

A 'trucker themed' wedding huh? Hmmm.... lots of grease, dirt, some cuss words...kiddin';
Have the minister speak through the CB; standing on a flat-bed is a good idea. A very interesting concept- you'll have to share pics w/us afterwards.