Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   what i bought on e-bay (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/21169-what-i-bought-e-bay.html)

wot i life 10-07-2006 03:47 PM

what i bought on e-bay

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...93303927846453 :lol:

Windwalker 10-07-2006 07:05 PM

They sell EVERYTHING on ebay. If you don't believe me, seaarch for "VENEREAL DESEASE". They sell that too. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

wot i life 10-08-2006 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windwalker
They sell EVERYTHING on ebay. If you don't believe me, seaarch for "VENEREAL DESEASE". They sell that too. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Surely you gotta be joking?...... right? :lol: :lol:

Consider 10-09-2006 05:24 AM

Quote:

That was a fun video... cute. I wanted to say it was cute but when I lived in England "cute" was a particularly unpopular word.

and here you are bringing down the tone of this thread.

For shame.

8)

Windwalker 10-09-2006 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consider
Quote:

That was a fun video... cute. I wanted to say it was cute but when I lived in England "cute" was a particularly unpopular word.

For shame.

8)

Not really, if you look at it from the "humorous" side. It seemed like every time I did a search, the VERY FIRST SELECTION was that the item was SOLD ON EBAY. Ebay was ALWAYS the very first selection. So I tried to see if I could find something that was NOT sold on ebay. I tried a few other things that are very specialized and would only be in demand in a very small sector of business, and ebay always came up first. Okay... Something no one would sell... VENEREAL DISEASE... Very first selection, AGAIN... "VENEREAL DISEASE SOLD ON EBAY". I was dumbfounded. I could not believe anyone would actually want this. And, if there was actually someone that WANTED it, HOW WAS IT SHIPPED???? :shock: :shock:

When I went to ebay, I found that it was books and literature on the subject, not the disease itself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never did do a search on "PROSTITUTES", but it did cross my mind. :roll: :roll:

MichiganBlonde38 10-09-2006 02:45 PM

Quote:

I heard they sell those at some of the trucks stops too :shock:

Consider 10-09-2006 03:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

For shame.

8)

Not really, if you look at it from the "humorous" side. It seemed like every time I did a search, the VERY FIRST SELECTION was that the item was SOLD ON EBAY. Ebay was ALWAYS the very first selection. So I tried to see if I could find something that was NOT sold on ebay. I tried a few other things that are very specialized and would only be in demand in a very small sector of business, and ebay always came up first. Okay... Something no one would sell... VENEREAL DISEASE... Very first selection, AGAIN... "VENEREAL DISEASE SOLD ON EBAY". I was dumbfounded. I could not believe anyone would actually want this. And, if there was actually someone that WANTED it, HOW WAS IT SHIPPED???? :shock: :shock:

When I went to ebay, I found that it was books and literature on the subject, not the disease itself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never did do a search on "PROSTITUTES", but it did cross my mind. :roll: :roll:

OH. I see.

The Google thing, if that's how you searched, is fixed so that no matter what you put in, it will suggest Ebay. Well, not quite everything because I just put in "Corrupt Republicans" and Ebay had nothing to offer...

Did you watch Capital Crimes? the thing on Abramoff and DeLay... it was so revealing and eye opening to me. I just was shocked. They were forcing the women who worked in the rag trade in the Mariana Islands to agree to have abortions if they got pregnant... I was so shocked. And I guess they were putting some of the profits, the business owners, were contributing to the Family Values type organizations in order to continue to get the legislative favors that allowed them to force abortions on women.

I mean, I was shocked. That's what made me think that even Ebay might be offering deals on corrupt Republicans.

In terms of prostitutes... isn't dating more fun?

Windwalker 10-09-2006 06:33 PM

Quote:

As I said... I didn't try prostitutes.

No, I didn't watch the program. I don't even have a TV in the truck. We have the very best programming on TV that we've ever had... My problem is that I don't have a low enough IQ to enjoy it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Consider 10-09-2006 09:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

As I said... I didn't try prostitutes.

No, I didn't watch the program. I don't even have a TV in the truck. We have the very best programming on TV that we've ever had... My problem is that I don't have a low enough IQ to enjoy it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Touche!

stevedb28 10-10-2006 05:27 AM

The Google thing, if that's how you searched, is fixed so that no matter what you put in, it will suggest Ebay. Well, not quite everything because I just put in "Corrupt Republicans" and Ebay had nothing to offer...

Did you watch Capital Crimes? the thing on Abramoff and DeLay... it was so revealing and eye opening to me. I just was shocked. They were forcing the women who worked in the rag trade in the Mariana Islands to agree to have abortions if they got pregnant... I was so shocked. And I guess they were putting some of the profits, the business owners, were contributing to the Family Values type organizations in order to continue to get the legislative favors that allowed them to force abortions on women.

I mean, I was shocked. That's what made me think that even Ebay might be offering deals on corrupt Republicans.

In terms of prostitutes... isn't dating more fun?[/color][/quote]

For deals on corrupt republicans you have to be a certified lobbiest or a CEO of an oil company or Health Insurance company. Or you can go to DC yourself and walk around saying "get your campaign money here". Theyll line up like ducks. Dubya for a third term anyone? And for all of you with that W the president sticker STILL in your back window, thanks. I know which cars my stepson needs to egg on Halloween. Just kidding I think. Dubya for Dept of waste management in 08.