Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers
You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   HEY MACK (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/20959-hey-mack.html)

Mackman 09-30-2006 12:37 AM

HEY MACK

Wheres mack been. Seems like since he told us he was 16 he stop posting?? I don't have no hard feeling and i don't think any one else does.

shyykatt 09-30-2006 01:02 AM

oops- here I was thinkin' you were 'he'- so I didn't notice he was absent. Sorry- maybe you could change your name- KIDDING! :wink:

Mackman 09-30-2006 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by shyykatt:
oops- here I was thinkin' you were 'he'- so I didn't notice he was absent. Sorry- maybe you could change your name- KIDDING! :wink:

It wouldnt be the frist time someone thought we where the same person lol

shyykatt 09-30-2006 01:13 AM

Sorry then; I'd better pay more attention!

Scoe 09-30-2006 02:37 AM

Re: HEY MACK

Originally Posted by Mackman:
Wheres mack been. Seems like since he told us he was 16 he stop posting?? I don't have no hard feeling and i don't think any one else does.

While it didn't exactly make him look like an angel, lying about his age, it surely didn't help him when he started to raise a ruckus about some of his friends that were no longer invited to be members of this forum.

Let's put it this way, he started to act like a lying 16 year old kid in the way he was trying to stick up for his posse. He is now dis-invited too.

shyykatt 09-30-2006 03:01 AM

I'm just curiouse as to how he seemed to know so much about trucking... as if he'd been driving for quite a while or something. He seemed to know about rules/laws etc concerning different companies, places, etc. Strange. Kids need to find something better to do these days!

Rawlco 09-30-2006 03:44 AM

I believe that his Dad owns a trucking company including some dump trucks and OTR trucks. That and anyone can become an expert by reading these forums. There is a lot of good information posted here.

Mackman 09-30-2006 03:49 AM

Re: HEY MACK

Originally Posted by Scoe:

While it didn't exactly make him look like an angel, lying about his age, it surely didn't help him when he started to raise a ruckus about some of his friends that were no longer invited to be members of this forum.

Let's put it this way, he started to act like a lying 16 year old kid in the way he was trying to stick up for his posse. He is now dis-invited too.

Didn't know nothing about that scoe. But i understand now. Well if that is the case well it is better off he don't post.

NascarFan 10-10-2006 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by shyykatt:
Strange. Kids need to find something better to do these days!

I think I would rather have kids interested in trucking though than some other things that go on now adays.

shyykatt 10-10-2006 08:15 PM

yes- that is definetly true!