Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Where's Wot? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/20044-wheres-wot.html)

pronghornracer 09-02-2006 04:11 AM

Where's Wot?

What ever happened to Wot?
Haven't seen him on here in a while.

pronghornracer

yoopr 09-02-2006 04:15 AM

I think he got out of Trucking and then forgot about us Peons on here :P

Windwalker 09-02-2006 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
I think he got out of Trucking and then forgot about us Peons on here :P

Last I heard from him, he said he "fell on some lean times". His is a quaint expensive dial-up connection that's rather expensive and he doesn't go online much these days. When I last heard from him, his father is doing well. I don't think he's forgotten about us, just not able to get here very often.

Roadhog 09-02-2006 02:38 PM

He has a lot on his plate these days. He and I stay in touch. He is working, but not at the job he'd like. Also, he is planning on moving to Scotland, and getting his life reorganized, in that direction. Lot going on for Wot...but all in all, he is doing well, and keeping things together.
He isn't online much as Windwalker said. Even just recently sent me a new addy.
Living right next to Edinburgh Castle...guess there is some Festival going on, 'cuz I can hardly hear him over all the noise.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...is_farley3.jpg

Hog and Wot

Slimland 09-02-2006 02:41 PM

I miss Wot, When He and Roadhog get together, I need no pain medication.
For laughter works good like a medicine!

pronghornracer 09-03-2006 08:45 PM

Where's Wot?

He cracks me up..... :lol:

pronghornracer

Windwalker 09-04-2006 12:21 AM

I miss him too. But I also know he has to attend to more important business first. Being "witty" online doesn't pay any bills. I'd like to know how his Dad is progressing, but I figure he will let us all know in his own good time. And, Roadhog, next time you talk to him, let him know we all wish him the best. We'd like to have him come back and join us again.

Windwalker 09-04-2006 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimland
I miss Wot, When He and Roadhog get together, I need no pain medication.
For laughter works good like a medicine!

You're lucky. When I get a pain, it tends to hurt when I laugh. Generally in the stomach. But a good laugh is worth that too.

wot i life 09-04-2006 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadhog
He isn't online much as Windwalker said. Even just recently sent me a new addy.
Living right next to Edinburgh Castle...guess there is some Festival going on, 'cuz I can hardly hear him over all the noise.
Hog and Wot

Thats right Hog my Bro and it was soooooome festival..... :roll: .
I bought myself an ice cream and sat on the stairs watching it all....
Hurray!
My ice cream melted and slid off the cone
Awwwww
A nice man bought me another
Hurrah
He said he wanted sex with me
Awwww
But the ice cream was nice
Hurrah
Till he took it off me for not screwing him
Awwww
So I went to the zoo to cheer up
Hurrah
But a camel spat on my face
Awwww
The zoo keeper gave me free tickets to come back
Hurrah
But Mum said I couldn,t go
Awww
So i logged on here instead
Hurrah
But nobody else was online
Awwww :roll:

Slimland 09-04-2006 03:08 PM

Oh WOT, you again have brought a smile to my face! My dear friend it is soo good to see your voice. We have missed you, how is everything going?

Here "In my household" it is getting better and better, finaly got a Job, Now to get cought up on the bills!

Again soo good to see you Brother. "almost in tears for joy, don't know if it is the medicine, or just happy to see you, but I think it is both"
:D