Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   More Lost Posts? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/1413-more-lost-posts.html)

Silver Bullet 07-01-2003 09:58 PM

More Lost Posts?

Is it just me or did we lose more posts? :cry:

Doctor Who 07-02-2003 01:39 AM

No it isn't you.... All posts from 6/26 to 6/30 have been blown into oblivian...

Roadhog 11-06-2006 11:23 AM

:shock: OKAY.... This is freaking me out... :shock:

I've been doing a follow up investigation on Dr. Who's investigation of the Mystery behind our steady increase in vanishing Posts.

This all began with this Post back in July 01, 2003.

If you will notice in Dr. Who's "Topic about Nothing"...his last post shows a distrubing erosion. There are already words missing from his original post. It won't be long if this progression continues and this entire post will vanish into NOTHINGNESS !

Here is his original post if you care to search for yourself.
But wait there is still more NOTHING as Sherlock Holmes investigates the case of the......
Disappearing POSTS OF THE BEWILDERED Poster.

More yet to come!!!

I will continue this investigation, but fear I am over my head. I am leaving a trail of anagrams and heliogrific ingrams for you to track me if I don't come back. The pressure inside here is heavy, and if anyone has been in Cyber Space...you know...it eventually becomes weightless and things warp and break apart. I can't contact Doc...but I know he went this direction. My skin is tingling, and I'm hearing voices in my head...was Doc onto something...and we never took him serious?? I can't seem to make sense of things...more than usual.
The pressure is increasing...there is a declination of .0207 degrees with a 2% increase from base factors in here. breaking up..010101010101010101101010110101011010100101.

shyykatt 11-06-2006 05:33 PM

U-R always in-over your head; and as far as those voices in your empty space, do they ever tell you to seek professional help??? :lol: :lol:

Roadhog 11-06-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyykatt
U-R always in-over your head; and as far as those voices in your empty space, do they ever tell you to seek professional help??? :lol: :lol:

Well...I've never been able to work up the nerve to ask one of those Ladies. :oops: :?

But anyway...this is a REAL situation going on here...and if we ignore this...one day .... :shock: This...you...me...everything will be ALL GONE!!

I'm not crazy...look for yourself...just LAST MONTH!!!! posts were lost...VANISHED...between 9/27/06 and 10/18/06... :!:

Complete posts wiped out and gone forever...and some people are reported missing too.

Oh...yeah...they are blameing a Critical Server failure
.....right...phishphooie. Point is they really don't know...how this happened.

I was just inside the sublevel 3 Server access room in the Forum Index Bld...and there is some really strange stuff going on there. I can't really explain it. Most of my memory was erased once I got near the Cyber Space outer rim. I think Consider was there...actually...I think she went in too far. :shock:

I still haven't found Dr. Who. I'm concerned...we all should be. If you have any tinfoil...use it.

shyykatt 11-06-2006 07:09 PM

Alien abductions.

Too bad they brought you back! :lol: :lol:

COLT 11-07-2006 04:00 AM

ROAD HOG, Get out of there! your late for dinner anyhow![img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...7/CA9FHPO6.jpg[/img]

Roadhog 11-09-2006 02:06 AM

BUMP...whoops... :oops:

COLT 11-09-2006 03:03 AM

HOG! Did you see ROCKY in cyber space? I want to hear about "the HILL", I've heard a few stories, not good ones. ROCKY would know.

WildK9 11-09-2006 03:30 AM

roadhog-tell me Consider made it out okay. :shock: