User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2020, 05:28 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Looking into the new Tech in the 2020 Freightliner

Does anyone in here (Bay Area, CA - flexible to meet anywhere in NorCal) have a 2020 Cascadia that’s equipped with the newest safety systems and would be willing to show me around and maybe take me and my co-driver on a ride? (compensation provided of course) Safety systems I am interested in to understand more and if it’s actually worth it
  • Detroit Assurance 5.0
  • Active Lane Assist
  • Side Guard Assist (but lower priority)
************************************************** ************************************************** ************
Please let me give you a little info on myself. I have only been an OO in name... My dads name was on the truck. everything else was my responsibility. That was 30 years ago, yeah I know right!? lol.
I have been a company driver for 25 or so years. I looking at these new Trucks and making sure I get the best "bang for the buck" That's what I'm here for. The only one responsible for my success is me.
So here I am. Sarcasm is deeply embedded into the Divers life so bring it on I can handle it! ^_^

************************************************** ************************************************** *************