User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2020, 09:34 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default SERIOUS question for all of you.

How many of you do not belie4ve the numbers coming out of China, regarding COVID-19 infections and deaths?
From the very start, their numbers have been a bit hard to swallow. BUT.........

Suppose their numbers are reasonably accurate. There is a flip-side to the coin, and I really don't think the Chinese Communist Party will like the implications.
I would really like to see their reaction if somebody were to point this finger at them. In particular, absolutely no Covid-19 among the largest standing military in the world.

Yes! It is possible! There is only one way they could achieve that.

China has always been a country with military presence on various street corners in cities and town across the country. Look at various youtube videos from China from anytime in 2019,
and the military personal are not wearing gloves or masks. No protective equipment. As the virus began spreading, they were breathing the same air and handling the same things as the civilian population.
That means they came into contact with the virus the same as the civilian population. The only possible way they could have no virus infections among their military ranks,....
THEY WERE IMMUNIZED.
In order to have an effective vaccine, and produce enough of it to immunize their whole military force, they had to have the virus in their possession for at least three years before it got out of the lab.
Maybe even four or five years, considering any member of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) with any kind of authority or influence would also have been vaccinated, along with their families and relatives.
I don't believe it was intentionally released. I believe that really was an accident. They were not ready to release it yet. But that accounts for low numbers coming out of China.

Looking at China's initial response, it was not an effort to contain the virus. It was an effort to salvage a top secret project that got out. Any samples of virus held by labs or universities were to be destroyed.
Anyone with any kind of information was not allowed to discus it. Only AFTER someone outside China was diagnosed with the virus, did they finally admit to the world that they had a problem.
Even now, the CCP can not admit to the world that the have had a very effective biological weapon in their possession.

And if it was to be released, it most certainly was not to be released in China. They learned that lesson with SARS. MERS was released in the middle east. Covid would probably have been released to tourists about to board their plane back home. By the time the virus showed up, China would be in the clear. It would not have broken out in China. (I could probably write a pretty accurate novel on this one, couldn't I?)

All the experts are saying it's a natural virus. No sign of biological engineering. I believe they may be studying the virus from the wrong prospective. China has decades of experience at "reverse engineering".
The experts need to barrow a page from China's playbook. Is there any way that different virus might be mated and mutated to appear natural? SARS came out in 2002, MERS in 2012. Previous versions?

There is a way to pay China back. If a product is known to be produced in China, even if the name is American, walk away from it, don't buy it. It probably won't be an easy thing to do. But, I do live quite happily without any APPLE products. Harley Davidson has been in a partnership with Zongshen Engines of China for some time. I can live without a Harley. Anything else on store shelves, I look where it was made. There are some things I can not find an American counterpart, and if I can not do without it, I look for other manufacturing. Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia, South Korea, and even Vietnam.

The virus affected the entire world. It's going to take an effort by the entire world to make China's economy falter. It may even mean the end of the Chinese Communist Party, and Chinaq may actually join the rest of the world.

Old 09-07-2020, 03:22 PM
Rookie
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I believe that it all started because of the Chinese,and that they are to blame for the fact that I am now unemployed, but what can we do now???