User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2022, 07:41 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

If you are injured at work, you should record the injury at the hospital immediately, and this will help you prove your supervisor's guilt. You will definitely get good compensation and a paid vacation by doing this. Nowadays, lawyers are very much in demand because they help restore justice. A few years ago, the police suspected me of murder, but I did not commit it. The police had a lot of circumstantial evidence, but these guys https://ucmjdefense.com/attorneys.html saved me from jail. I was willing to give any money just to stay free.
Old 08-09-2022, 11:37 AM
Rookie

This is a very common problem, and I am very sorry that you got mesothelioma from some stupid companies. Did you manage to find a lawyer who would help you get justice? If not, you can refer to bsmlaw.com.au. This is a great law firm that I have dealt with many times. I found it from reviews on the internet. Great professionals work there, so you should not have any problems. More information can be found on the company's website. In any case, I hope you can achieve justice and punish this company because you got sick. Good luck with this.

Last edited by exceptionso; 08-11-2022 at 10:11 AM.
Old 11-23-2022, 04:27 PM
Rookie

I'm sorry you're in this situation. You can definitely prove your case in court. If you have consulted a lawyer, you can do it again now. Until you are in a situation where you need the help of a lawyer, it is impossible to assume what kind of service you will need. You may be able to get a one-time consultation, or you may need to hire a lawyer for a long trial. The fees of consulting lawyers and those involved in litigation can vary greatly. If you can't find a good lawyer, I suggest you consult https://puschnguyen.com. With these lawyers, you are sure to win in court.

Last edited by salivanjack13; 11-26-2022 at 05:01 PM.