User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2016, 11:14 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Got any DVD movies you want to swap?

I have a bunch of DVD movies that I've seen one too many times. Its too expensive for me to keep buying them at truck stops. I know other drivers may be willing to swap with me. I've listed all the ones I have in RoadSwap but this app needs needs more truckers to use it.
Please download RoadSwap and list the DVD movies you want to trade or sell. App is free and available for iOS and Android. If more truckers use it, we'll never have to pay truck stops for stuff we need.

here are the links

For Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roadswap&hl=en

For iOS
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/road...7107?ls=1&mt=8
Old 07-21-2016, 07:45 AM
Rookie

If you have a home PC download utorrent from utorrent.com. Then go to Kat.ph search the movie you want and download it. Most movies are there and I have never gotten a virus from them. There are some files you click on that will try to tell you a virus is on your computer and to call xxx number to remove it. As long as you don't click on the warning but instead turn your PC off by the power button not the start button it will be fine. Then just don't click on that one any more. I like to look for movies by wyfy I think is how he spells it. His movies are always clean. Utorrent will automatically set itself up and download.
Like I said I've never had a virus from this site but I also make sure to keep my PC backed up when using it just in case. I have downloaded hundreds of movies and keep them on my laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-21-2016, 08:11 PM
Rookie

Hey TruckerSam -

What kind of movies do you like to watch? I'm not a trucker myself (I write about it) but I'm just curious what kind of flicks you enjoy while on the road. What's available at truck stops?

Tags
classifieds, dvd movies, gps, truck parts