User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2013, 01:14 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

That's pretty neat! And I had no idea Sunoco had their own fuel stations. We use their race fuel in motorcycles that we buy from the dealers/shops but I don't believe we have any actual Sunoco stations around here.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:03 AM
Senior Board Member

Remember that last photo I posted? The one with the roof laying on it's side? Well, I'm done with that camper. I had plans of spending Memorial Day weekend working on the camper. I had all the parts I needed to finish the job. That was until I finished the lift system and then having a cable snap, along with bending up some of the new parts the first time I raised the roof. The roof didn't want to lift high enough and I gave one extra "click" on the lift crank and "pop". So, I did what I should've done years ago - I went and bought camper in really good condition. Yes, it'll take me years to pay it off, but I don't care. I want to actually be able to use the camper instead of working on it nonstop.

Last Saturday (the day the camper did it's thing), I went to a local RV dealer and found a 2006 Forest River Shamrock 232 hybrid camper. A hybrid is a hardwall travel trailer with beds that fold out of it. Mine has 2 queen size beds that drop out of the ends, plus a slide on the side-wall. The slide is where the dinette is that makes into a full-size bed. There's also a couch that converts to a full-size bed. Everything works in it 100%.

My wife and I picked the camper up on Friday morning. When we went to get it, we had everything packed to go camping in the truck. We went directly from the RV dealer to a local state park for the weekend. It was great. Easy to set up, easy to take down.

Here's a link to the photo's I've already uploaded. All of the photo's are from the RV dealer lot. I have some of it set up, but haven't uploaded them yet. I'll post those in a bit.

Camper V3 Slideshow by malaki86 | Photobucket