Old 01-23-2009, 10:48 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago View Post
I'll be darned. I just searched the MATS site, and you're right - Peterbilt and PACCAR are not listed.
http://www.classadrivers.com/forum/c...ont-happy.html

I went two years ago. It's worth the price of admission (zero). Seriously, it's a great show. Some of the trucks and toys will blow you away and there's plenty of junk to bore you away. Ditto to the comfortable shoes and the two day allowance. The show is in and outside of four (?) monsterous buildings.

I booked everything from the truck show website and had no complaints about anything. I would suggest a hotel with truck parking vs. the parking available on-site. I didn't experience the latter but I heard a lot of people complaining about it. Cab fare to the show would have been around $40 but we shared it with another couple. Traffic was MISERABLE! It's a rilly-big-shoe.

I was interested but I'm not going to this one because I'm afraid the freight situation could make it difficult to get me there and I don't want to lose any nonrefundable deposits. I will try to get to the Vegas show, though.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:21 PM
Board Icon

I brought my truck the last time I went, and parking wasn't too terrible, but I wouldn't want a trailer there.