User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2007, 01:12 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

truckz.com

Took a little while to figure out that it's somewhat realtime based. I couldn't figure out how to get my fatigue level down. So, now on my 1st run I am 58 miles from the destination and have to sit - literally...

The truck is def a POS - 49mph top speed :lol:

Wish there was a lease-purchase deal somewhere in it - get a truck that can do at least 70mph with a decent mpg rating.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Rookie

i went out and bought "18 wheels of steel, haulin" the other day, but i need a better game card for my computer, bc even after making everything as low a resolution as i could, the game still jumped every second, making it impossible to play...but from what i could play, it seemed pretty damn cool
Old 09-26-2007, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadie
There is an on-line game that is not bad at trukz.com Its also free
Cheers
I been palyin for like a week and i cant make no money i keep breakin even. But i keep runin over my HOS and there givin me alot of tickets. So i stop doing that and am makin very little. I join a company TEAMSTERS local 95 they take 10% so they will help witht he cost of fuel and fines. How do you make money oh ya can you hire drivers????
You also need to select what commodities you haul. At first I didn't change it, just figured it would haul whatever was supplies at that city. If you don't selct, you will haul general cargo. Once I started selecting, and trying to go to cities with that need (hilited in red when you look at different destination) I started making some money. Hire on with a company, and they will help also. I think mine (Firehouse 27) pays 30% on fuel, 10% on repairs, and takes 11% of my take, or something like that. Main thing is the fuel assist helped alot. Different companies have different assists. Run your fatigue level to 11 and you won't get a ticket. at 12 or beyond you risk that. Also costs you experience points, whatever those do for you.
Have fun!
Old 09-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackman
Quote:
There is an on-line game that is not bad at trukz.com Its also free
Cheers
I been palyin for like a week and i cant make no money i keep breakin even. But i keep runin over my HOS and there givin me alot of tickets. So i stop doing that and am makin very little. I join a company TEAMSTERS local 95 they take 10% so they will help witht he cost of fuel and fines. How do you make money oh ya can you hire drivers????
You also need to select what commodities you haul. At first I didn't change it, just figured it would haul whatever was supplies at that city. If you don't selct, you will haul general cargo. Once I started selecting, and trying to go to cities with that need (hilited in red when you look at different destination) I started making some money. Hire on with a company, and they will help also. I think mine (Firehouse 27) pays 30% on fuel, 10% on repairs, and takes 11% of my take, or something like that. Main thing is the fuel assist helped alot. Different companies have different assists. Run your fatigue level to 11 and you won't get a ticket. at 12 or beyond you risk that. Also costs you experience points, whatever those do for you.
Have fun!
Nope - Fatigue level higher than 10 can get a ticket - I've had 2 now in 3 runs going from my 10th to 11th hour.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:53 PM
Senior Board Member

am hauling 50,000lbs of cars on a short run only pays 286.00 i just got to tickets for overweight at 300 a pop. So that 600 in fines boy i aint making no money on this run am really in the hole dont run overweight.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug