User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2021, 05:48 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile help locating an old firend

Hello!!, My name is debra. I live in Alabama. I am looking for some help to find an old friend. His name is Carl Christensen, He is Native American. When I knew him he lived in the southeast atlanta area and drove for MATLACK TRUCKING OUT OF GEORGIA. he had family in the northern states. i MET HIM APPROX 35 years ago. he would be around 60 to 70?? wow.. (long time ago) i worked as a night auditor at the Scottish inn in fultondale alabama. That's where I met him. I have thought about him often lately and would like to check in with him to see how he is and how life has treated him..lol.. any help would be much appreciated.. thank you.. my personal email is [email protected]
Old 07-27-2021, 10:01 PM
BANNED
Rookie

When searching for people online, be sure to use special sources like namesandfacts. Enter the name of any individual you want to know more about and click the search button to start. But I use names and facts to find info about people that I search for.

Last edited by Atmuzza; 07-28-2021 at 10:35 AM.