View Poll Results: Will Israel do a pre-empted strike on Iran?
Yes 24 52.17%
No 22 47.83%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2006, 01:21 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: Israel, God's Timepiece

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmachine
Here's another Site, I know you'll appreciate Slimland; it has a great deal of prophecies about Israel

And more than that, it seems to roughly tell their story.

http://www.harpazo.net/israel.html

Thanks again.

They all have been book marked. 8)
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 03-10-2006, 05:33 AM
Default !! ?? Why Don't the Jews Believe ?? !!

__________________________________________________ __________

I found some very disturbing Scriptures on a Jewish website,
which makes me feel that we should examine their side of the story, considering the eternal ramifications of making the wrong decision.

Below, are some of the Jewish comments and Scriptures that I found to be very disturbing:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The intensity of the surprise these (Gentile) nations will experience will not only startle them, but it will cause them to be dumbfounded. They will observe events that were previously beyond their imagination, and their shock upon witnessing the exaltation of Israel is foretold in the Hebrew Bible:

Isaiah 41:11 ? Behold, all those who were incensed against you shall be ashamed and confounded; they who quarreled with you shall be as naught, and be lost.

Jeremiah 16:19-20 ? (19) O L-rd, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth, and shall say: "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is no benefit." (20) Can a man make gods for himself, and they are no gods?

Micah 7:15-16 ? (15) As in the days of your coming out of the land of Egypt will I show him wonders. (16) Nations shall see and be ashamed of all of their might; they shall lay a hand upon their mouth, their ears shall become deaf.

In sharp contrast to the reaction of the (Gentile) nations, the prophets never foretell that the Jewish people will ever proclaim shock or will need to admit a mistake to the (Gentile) nations. In fact, just the opposite is prophesied in the Hebrew Bible:

Zechariah 8:13,23 - (13) And it shall come to pass that, [just] as you were a curse among the nations, O House of Judah and House of Israel, so will I save you, and you shall be a blessing; fear not, may your hands be strengthened!

Isaiah 66:55 - Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name?s sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

(23) So said the L-rd of hosts: "In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the garment of a Jewish man, saying: 'Let us go with you, for we have heard that G-d is with you'."

The Hebrew Bible makes it very clear who made the mistake. The mistaken ones are the (Gentile) nations, not the Jewish people!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, It's me again.

I'm Very curious about why Jesus/God would restore the Jewish people who had him crucified, as though they're obedient to him now ?

- They did not believe in him all of the time that they were in the concentration camps, under the atrocities of Hitler.
- They still did not believe in him when he restored them as a nation again in 1948.
- Jesus/God has continued to protect them since 1948, while most still do not believe in him? It makes NO sense!

In the old testament, one pattern persisted continuosly According to Deut. 28:1-68, Deut. 29:10-29, Deut. 31:16-18

If they kept his commandments he blessed them and protected them, according to his promise in the above verses.

If they broke his commandments continuously, he scattered them and put curses on them, according to his promise in the above verses.

A Prophecy in Deut.30:1-5 tells everything that has happened so far:

It prophecied that they would be blessed for Obedience to his Commandments, which they were till after the time of Solomon.

They would be cursed for Disobedience to his Commandments and scattered, which also happened more than once.

It said Israel would return unto G-D and obey his commandments again,

then G-D would have compassion on them and restore them as a nation again and bring all of the Jews back.

Nowhere in this prophecy, and others, does it mention Israel being outside of G-D's will for not accepting a Messiah....WHY ?? !!

So there is the MYSTERY that needs to be SOLVED by EVERY Believer

Below, are some sites that I've been looking at to solve this riddle:

http://www.ask.com/web?q=Christian+A...ics&qsrc=0&o=0
www.jewsforjudaism.org
www.messiahtruth.com
www.outreachjudaism.org
www.judaismsanswer.org
www.beingjewish.com/toshuv
www.jdstone.org
www.torahatlanta.com

__________________________________________________ ___________

Old 03-10-2006, 02:04 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: !! ?? Why Don't the Jews Believe ?? !!

Quote:

I found some very disturbing Scriptures on a Jewish website,
which makes me feel that we should examine their side of the story, considering the eternal ramifications of making the wrong decision.

Below, are some of the Jewish comments and Scriptures that I found to be very disturbing:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The intensity of the surprise these (Gentile) nations will experience will not only startle them, but it will cause them to be dumbfounded. They will observe events that were previously beyond their imagination, and their shock upon witnessing the exaltation of Israel is foretold in the Hebrew Bible:

Isaiah 41:11 ? Behold, all those who were incensed against you shall be ashamed and confounded; they who quarreled with you shall be as naught, and be lost.

Jeremiah 16:19-20 ? (19) O L-rd, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth, and shall say: "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is no benefit." (20) Can a man make gods for himself, and they are no gods?

Micah 7:15-16 ? (15) As in the days of your coming out of the land of Egypt will I show him wonders. (16) Nations shall see and be ashamed of all of their might; they shall lay a hand upon their mouth, their ears shall become deaf.

In sharp contrast to the reaction of the (Gentile) nations, the prophets never foretell that the Jewish people will ever proclaim shock or will need to admit a mistake to the (Gentile) nations. In fact, just the opposite is prophesied in the Hebrew Bible:

Zechariah 8:13,23 - (13) And it shall come to pass that, [just] as you were a curse among the nations, O House of Judah and House of Israel, so will I save you, and you shall be a blessing; fear not, may your hands be strengthened!

Isaiah 66:55 - Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name?s sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

(23) So said the L-rd of hosts: "In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the garment of a Jewish man, saying: 'Let us go with you, for we have heard that G-d is with you'."

The Hebrew Bible makes it very clear who made the mistake. The mistaken ones are the (Gentile) nations, not the Jewish people!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, It's me again.

I'm Very curious about why Jesus/God would restore the Jewish people who had him crucified, as though they're obedient to him now ?

- They did not believe in him all of the time that they were in the concentration camps, under the atrocities of Hitler.
- They still did not believe in him when he restored them as a nation again in 1948.
- Jesus/God has continued to protect them since 1948, while most still do not believe in him? It makes NO sense!

In the old testament, one pattern persisted continuosly According to Deut. 28:1-68, Deut. 29:10-29, Deut. 31:16-18

If they kept his commandments he blessed them and protected them, according to his promise in the above verses.

If they broke his commandments continuously, he scattered them and put curses on them, according to his promise in the above verses.

A Prophecy in Deut.30:1-5 tells everything that has happened so far:

It prophecied that they would be blessed for Obedience to his Commandments, which they were till after the time of Solomon.

They would be cursed for Disobedience to his Commandments and scattered, which also happened more than once.

It said Israel would " call them to mind " and return unto G-D and obey his commandments again,

then G-D would have compassion on them and restore them as a nation again and bring all of the Jews back.

Nowhere in this prophecy, and others, does it mention Israel being outside of G-D's will for not accepting a Messiah....WHY ?? !!

So there is the MYSTERY that needs to be SOLVED by EVERY Believer

Below, are some sites that I've been looking at to solve this riddle:

http://www.ask.com/web?q=Christian+A...ics&qsrc=0&o=0
www.jewsforjudaism.org
www.messiahtruth.com
www.outreachjudaism.org
www.judaismsanswer.org
www.beingjewish.com/toshuv
www.jdstone.org
www.torahatlanta.com

Greenmachin are you asking a question, If so I know the answer" Rasing my hand, PICK ME PICK ME""
I have got to go to town I will post when I get back.

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 03-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Default Slimline attempts to .... Solve the Riddle ?? !!

__________________________________________________ _________

OK Slimline ...

Solve the R I D D L E

Old 03-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Slimline attempts to .... Solve the Riddle ?? !!

Quote:
__________________________________________________ _________

OK Slimline ...

Solve the R I D D L E

[color=red]Ok, I am going to give the short version.

Because the rejection of the Messiah, gave the Gentiles a chance to be reconciled to God. Now the Gentiles are reconciled, The Jews will have thier chance, and what will be the outcome, but life from the dead.

"In the latter days, I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel. Not like the former, when Mosses came down from the mountain. This covenant I will write my Laws on thier hearts, and Thier Sins and Lawless Acts I will Remember No More"

It was destend, it is called the time of the Gentiles.

The promises of God to Abraham, is one of you answers.

The rejection of the Messiah "Jesus Christ" was salvation for the world. With out it, all who are not Hebrew and of the line of Isaac, would be lost.
Now that the time of the Gentile's is almost fulfilled, The setting of the Jews and Arabs will be setting up for thier salvation, during the Tribulation.

The promises of God, are irrifutable, God cannot deny Himself.

I hope I wasn't too vague, I tried to keep it short and simple. The reson This being, I figure y'all might know a little about biblical prophecy. This is my gift, and that of teaching the Word. If you need more info, I would be happy to accomodate the wishes.

It is pretty simple, actualy.
[/color]

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 03-10-2006, 06:54 PM
Default One tiny Detail I need ... Scripture to hang my Beliefs upon

Can you show me some scripture to support the things that you posted.

I'm also interested in knowing your opinion on ALL of the OTHER points mentioned, there were a considerable number of other points made; but if you have no opinion on them, then that's OK, someone else might.

The very best answers would be from scripture; but personal opinions are second best.

I Appreciate your response Slimline, you're a very wise man, who loves G-D.

Old 03-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: One tiny Detail I need ... Scripture to hang my Beliefs

Quote:

I'm also interested in knowing your opinion on ALL of the OTHER points mentioned, there were a considerable number of other points made; but if you have no opinion on them, then that's OK, someone else might.

The very best answers would be from scripture; but personal opinions are second best.

Would Love to!!!

The New Covenant.
Hebrews Ch8 vrs7-13, Jeremiah Ch 31 vrs31-34.

Time of the Gentile's
Romans Ch 11 Vrs 25-36, Romans Ch 11 vrs 15

In Daniel The space between the 69th week and the 70th week is the time of the Gentile's Daniel Ch 9 vrs 24-27.

Isaiah Ch 42 vrs 6-9

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 03-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: One tiny Detail I need ... Scripture to hang my Beliefs

Quote:

Quote:

I guess I am not understanding this!!!, Can you put the points in question form? This would be easier, for me to comment on.

My brain is so slow today.
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 03-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Senior Board Member

I have re read it, Im not sure I get your other points, It looks to me, you asked one question.
The question I get from you sums up all the scriptur you put.

" Why is Israel flurishing while they still reject the Messiah"

Is this correct? Is this what your asking?
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 03-11-2006, 06:53 AM

Hi Slimland, I've had trouble getting back to my computer, to respond to your last post, sorry about that.

Below, are the points that I guess I didn't make clear enough, sorry.

Number 2. isn't really a point that I made, but I was wondering what you thought about those scriptures.

1. We should examine their side of the story, considering they're refered to throughout the Old Testament as G-D's chosen people; who knows, they still may be. Then consider the the eternal ramifications, if we're wrong.
-----------------------------------------------------
2. What do you make of each of the scriptures that the Jews used?
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6
Do you think that these were All refering to Gentiles?
--------------------------------------------------------
3. Why did Jesus/God restore the Jewish people who crucified and still deny him, even today, with some kind of protection _ from satan ??
---------------------------------------------------------
4. Prophecy in Deut.30:1-5 Makes no mention of any problems between the Jews and G-D

After returning to G-D, and keeping his Commandments , G-D was pleased with them, and began blessing them again, according to the Prophecy.
--------------------------------------------------------------
5. On Solving the Riddle.
I personally, just try to prayerfully examine ALL of the information and forget about which religon and denomination of Christianity I landed in when I was born, and simply look for the Truth, as objectivly as possible, in order that I make no mistakes, G-D willing __ What do you think ??

Also the subject of the New Covenant, I'm still working on.