Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Amusing Truck Driving Factual Stories (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/amusing-truck-driving-factual-stories-23/)
-   -   Sinks in a PortaJohn (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/amusing-truck-driving-factual-stories/27441-sinks-portajohn.html)

golfhobo 06-03-2007 08:22 PM

Sinks in a PortaJohn

Okay, I'll try my hand at this, but I usually can't tell a good story.....

My Brother and his wife started team trucking not long after I started driving. She is a bit naive at times.

Once, they were at a "cooler" waiting for a load and she needed to use the facilities. Since they had none, she was shown the PortaJohn.

After taking care of her business, she rose and noticed the little "sink" on the sidewall of the structure, and saw what she took to be a small bar of soap lying in it.

Well, after "lathering" up with the little white "bar" in the sink, she was surprised to find no water tap with which to rinse her hands.

When she complained to my brother, he just about busted a gut laughing at her! :lol: :lol:

You think I should post this in the "Women in trucking" forum as a warning to the newbie female drivers? :shock: :roll:

devildice 06-03-2007 08:26 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ridge Runner 06-03-2007 10:53 PM

Now that is funny!!! :lol:

silvan 06-04-2007 12:32 AM

Re: Sinks in a PortaJohn

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo
After taking care of her business, she rose and noticed the little "sink" on the sidewall of the structure, and saw what she took to be a small bar of soap lying in it.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

That's HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twilight Flyer 06-04-2007 01:09 PM

OMG...lathering up with a urinal cake! ROTFLMAO!!!! :shock:

Now, I think I'm gonna be sick. :?

aubie2 06-04-2007 03:26 PM

I heard one about a woman while exiting the port-a-john said:
"Wow it even has a purse holder!" :shock: :shock:

Jackrabbit379 06-04-2007 03:26 PM

That aint even right. Ulph! :?
:lol: :shock: :P

Mr. Ford95 06-13-2007 10:26 PM

Dang, after a minute I got it. That is friggin hilarious.

I was thinking of some of the Johns we have around my area that have actual sinks in them along with Golf's "sink."

Mack2 06-13-2007 10:38 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phantom433a 06-24-2007 04:45 PM

OMG.....thats messed up :lol: . Our company is expanding our restrooms and we have 3 johns sitting outside.....never going to look at them the same again. I do have a question tho......why is there a mirror in there? You gonna do your hair afterwards?