User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Made Dot boy blush !

ops: A few years back when my hubby had just started driving we were going through Ky. when we got pulled in at the scales. Not having any authorization for me to ride we were'nt sure what to expect from Mr. Dot. While my husband went inside to take in his paperwork I went in the sleeper pulled the curtain to change my pants that had gotten coffee spilled on them. It seemed like I had no sooner gotten my pants off the drivers side door opened. I froze in the back and listened as the Dot officer asked if he had anyone else in the truck. My hubby told him his wife was in the truck. The dot cop was just checking to see if he was going to be told the truth or be lied too as he said he had seen our truck move. He went on to tell a story to my hubby of someone he had asked that question to and was lied to and how he hated to be lied too. He wanted to see my Id so my hubby said to me through the curtain, What are you doing ? I repied I,m changing my pants, I,ll be right up.I came out from behind the curtain and said to the Mr. Dot that I would have came up sooner but htat I did,nt want to embarress him or myself. He looked at me and grinned and blushed as I handed over my Id. Our pigtails had came off and thats why we had gotten pulled in and we had to get a tire brought out to us but no mention of a authorization for me to ride was mentioned. After getting everything ready so we could leave Mr. Dot smiled at me and said make sure to get those pig tails on tight and on our way we went.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Senior Board Member

:lol: If it wasnt for women....
Old 07-14-2008, 06:54 AM

the dot wouldnt have asked as its not his business if ur company allows riders or not