User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2007, 02:10 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default My best day to get even with my dispatcher!!

My dispatcher ran me like a dog. When i got back to the yard,he said to get trailer# **** it was hot and ready to go.so,i hooked up the trailer up.did my pre-trip, and drove 150 miles to my destination. So i backed up. and the mgr or the place said" are you picking up? or delivering?? just then i as i was opening the door i said i had his hot delivery..........so.. the door went open...and guess what?? the fricking trailer was empty!! o my god.....i was so laughing so hard.. so was the manager.. i said" well i guess i am not delivering to you today.we both laughed... i radioed in to dispatch..and of course he tried to flip it that it was my fault....did i tell you also, that i didnt load the trailer...whats even more funny.we have 45 trucks on the lot.i bet you my dispatcher had to go through every one of those trailer to find my missing inventory.... belive me.. that was my best day ever!!
Old 08-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Board Regular
Default Re: My best day to get even with my dispatcher!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRoad2
My dispatcher ran me like a dog. When i got back to the yard,he said to get trailer# **** it was hot and ready to go.so,i hooked up the trailer up.did my pre-trip, and drove 150 miles to my destination. So i backed up. and the mgr or the place said" are you picking up? or delivering?? just then i as i was opening the door i said i had his hot delivery..........so.. the door went open...and guess what?? the fricking trailer was empty!! o my god.....i was so laughing so hard.. so was the manager.. i said" well i guess i am not delivering to you today.we both laughed... i radioed in to dispatch..and of course he tried to flip it that it was my fault....did i tell you also, that i didnt load the trailer...whats even more funny.we have 45 trucks on the lot.i bet you my dispatcher had to go through every one of those trailer to find my missing inventory.... belive me.. that was my best day ever!!
So that is why it is called a load of dispatcher's brains! :lol:
Old 08-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Senior Board Member

Any info about that truck in your avatar picture?

I hope your dispatcher apologized for wasting your time, and paid you for both trips.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:22 PM

Is that avatar a picture of the New Frightliner 2057

lol