As an experienced Class-A CDL truck driver you're in great demand in a fast-growing, highly competitive industry. KTS values your experience and wants YOU to be a part of the KTS family!
We're offering a $3000 sign-on bonus
KTS is Seeking Class-A Drivers For Regional & OTR Runs
(APU’s, Fridges and Inverters on all trucks)
AT KTS we believe trucking is about building partnerships: one driver, one customer and one load at a time. Our mission is to maintain and foster an environment that promotes customer service, safety and teamwork, while maintaining a leadership role in the industry. We will continue to utilize technology and employee talent that will include hiring well-qualified, safe and reliable drivers that will be instrumental in delivering a high-quality product to the many communities in America.
Progressive Pay and Bonuses
- Solo OTR Drivers Average $1000 to $1200 Weekly
- Solo West Coast Drivers Average $800 to $1000
- Team Drivers Average $2800 to $3000 Weekly
- All miles are paid, loaded or empty.
- All drivers earn bonuses for longevity, fuel efficiency, low idle time, and clean inspections.
Benefits That Go Beyond the Pay
- Stronger Pay Package
- Steady Year Round Customer Base
- United Healthcare Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Rider and Pet Policies
- Hometime: KTS drivers enjoy some of the best home time out there. We’re honest with you—you’ll always have full days off to spend however you want. After all, to be at your best on the road, you need time away. Depending on your route, we offer different home time plans to fit your lifestyle.
Equipment that Goes the Distance
KTS invests in high-performance vehicles.
- Trucks - New Model Reliable Equipment
- APU’s, Fridges and Inverters on all trucks that support your lifestyle
- Trailers - Newer 53’ Utility trailers with Carrier air ride. 100% no-touch freight and 60% drop and hook.
- Minimum 1 year over the road experience
- 23 years of age
- Good MVR and driving history
- Good work history
- No DUI/DWI less than 5 years old
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Felonies/Misdemeanors reviewed (A conviction will not necessarily disqualify an applicant.)