Drive for LSI
LSI provides its owner operators with an opportunity to work for a company that allows you to be partner rather than a truck number in a fleet of thousands. Do you remember what it was like to know everyone in the office and most of the customers by name? LSI takes you back to the days that you enjoyed being an owner operator and felt like your voice was being heard. Learn more about what LSI can do for you, then give us a call!
- $0.95 all miles (Loaded and empty dispatched miles)
- Fuel Surcharge paid on loaded and empty dispatched miles.
- Weekly settlements and direct deposit available.
- Home weekends and through the house weekly.
- IFTA reporting and paid fuel tax.
- Fuel cards available.
- Liability and cargo insurance paid by the company.
- Newer and well maintained trailers.
- Stop pay.
- Detention paid, when we collect it.
- Safety and compliance services.
- No Escrow or Satellite Deductions.
- Additional Chicago, IL pay.
- Payment for tolls.
What Does the Owner/Operator Provide?
- Late-model, properly maintained, DOT certified and safe power unit(s).
- Chemical-free, safe, experienced driver(s), with CDL, clean MVR, and minimum 2 years tractor/trailer experience.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance (if driver is not owner).
- Physical Damage and Bobtail insurance.
- Base Plate, permitted for 48 states.
- Provides required company paperwork (logs, B/L’s, receipts, etc.)
LSI has one of the top pay programs in the business and has no hidden deductions to eat away at your earnings. Everything is outlined for you, up front, so your paycheck isn’t a surprise. In fact, the only deduction that would apply would be if you choose to use a fuel card.
- No escrows
- No satellite
- No insurance deductions
- Weekly settlements
- Direct deposit
- Weekends at home!
Make great income while enjoying excellent home time!
Most trucks are pre-planned at least 2 days in advance and are normally dispatched two loads at a time. This allows drivers to better plan the all important use of their on-duty hours, meaning your valuable hours can be spent driving and your rest hours are predictable.