Our dry van company has been around for 47 years. We are 65% drop and hook and 95% "no touch" freight and award winning in both safety and service. Our operating area includes Pennsylvania East, Atlanta to the SE, Houston South, Salt Lake City West. and Minneapolis North.
WHY WORK FOR THE BIGGEST WHEN YOU CAN WORK FOR THE BEST?
Our drivers have a reputation for being courteous, competent, and willing to give excellent customer service. We are looking to fill OTR positions. We ask our drivers to commit to 2 weeks out with 2-3 days home.
- Peterbilt, International and Volvo Fleet
- 53' Air Ride trailers.
- EZ pass, Pre Pass, and Norpass
- Qualcomm (OMNIVISION) text to speech
- Pay up to .40 cpm based on verifiable experience.
- Earn up to .04 cpm extra per month in incentive pay
- Low driver to driver manager ratio
- Always be known by your name, NEVER A NUMBER
- Good Safety Scores
- Rider Program available after 90 days
FORMAL DRIVER EDUCATION/TRAINING PROGRAM:
Our driver education and training program includes a three-day orientation and weekly driver safety/information meetings at our terminal in Seward NE, that cover such topics as maintenance, cargo handling, defensive driving, and accident prevention.
STUDENT DRIVER TRAINING PROGRAM:
Minimum of six weeks over-the-road training with a certified trainer will then be required before becoming eligible to be a driver for Seward Motor Freight.
- 2 Cent per mile quarterly safety/performance bonus
- 2 Cent per mile bonus for those who run 10,000+ miles a month, for all the miles driven that month
- 1 cent raise to qualified drivers after 90 days
- Dry van, 95% no-touch
- Your own dispatcher
- Assigned trucks
- No NYC
- Idle bonus
- Benefits after 90 days
- 401k after 1 year
- Paid vacation after one year