Getting into the Elite Fleet isn’t easy. Staying is.
It’s true. Our standards are high, but so are the rewards. We search out the best of the best–the elite–and make it worthwhile to stay.
Pay You Can Bank On: $50,000 Annual Average
- Steady freight on our regional or OTR routes will keep you moving and making a good living.
- Bonuses. You can make good money just hauling freight, but can earn even more through our fuel conservation and driver referral bonuses.
Benefets to Boot
- Health and life insurance for you, your spouse, and children.
- A company-sponsored 401(K) plan. We match what you invest, so you can have more when you retire.
- Paid vacation and holidays so you can take a family road trip, or maybe stay home for a change.
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
- A first-class ride in a late-model Kenworth T-680 or Freightliner Cascadia Evolution
- A smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics
Business That’s Personal
- Welcoming workplace. Showing friendliness and respect is just the way we work around here. Our drivers are known by name and get the support they deserve, from dispatch to management.
- Dependable home time. Steady freight doesn’t just mean reliable work and pay; it means reliable home time.
- Rider and pet policy. We want you to enjoy your time on the road. That’s why you’re welcome to take along loved ones and pets to keep you company and make those miles pass faster.
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 23 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months. Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL A, but not enough experience.
- DWI Convictions: Must be 7 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 2 last 3 years