Warehouse - Freight Handler 3rd Shift $500 Sign-on - Myrtle, MS
The Terminal Freight Handler Associate serves as the labor support for the terminal. Responsible for the loading and unloading of all freight arriving and departing from the terminal. Secondary duties may include product inspection and assembly as well as assistance with home or business delivery of product.
- $500 sign-on bonus
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for the loading and unloading of all trailers and railcars.
2. Safely operates all equipment such as forklift, handtruck, etc..
3. Accurately checks and labels all freight.
4. Product inspection and assembly.
5. Assistance with home/business delivery of freight.
6. All other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to read and write, have arithmetic skills.
2. Qualified candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
3. Prefer some experience in warehouse, shipping or receiving work.
4. Ability to use a hand truck and pallet jack.
5. Ability to accurately complete paperwork.
6. Ability to follow firections, complete tasks accurately and on time.
7. Ability to develop effective working relationships with other workers and supervisors.
Watkins and Shepard Trucking is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer in accordance with all applicable state and federal anti-discrimination laws and regulations. We will not refuse employment to a person, bar a person from employment, or discriminate against a person in compensation or in a term, condition, or privilege of employment because of race, creed, religion, color, or national origin, or because of age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, or gender.