Regional Truck Driver | Up to $4,000 Sign-on Bonus | Iowa-120000002O
This Regional truck driver position features earnings up to $0.47 per mile* and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will haul 95% no-touch freight and average 300-600 miles per length of haul. You will travel between the states of Minnesota, Texas, Ohio and Georgia. Work in a Home Run pod which will allow you to run 2 weeks on and 1 week off or 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off while still receiving full time benefits and insurance! Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
- New Class A CDL holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $71,000 per year*
- $4,000 sign-on bonus for an experienced driver
- $2,000 sign-on bonus for an inexperienced driver
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement for qualified drivers
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Weekly time at home
- Flexible scheduling available
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Most loads are drop-and-hook
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists who are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
*Based on CDL driver experience and location
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live in Iowa
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Regional:
More Miles, Closer to Home
You don’t need to drive across the country to get big miles with Schneider. Regional drivers can count on consistent miles, predictable lanes within a five-state area of where you live, and getting you home weekly.
Get the Respect You Deserve
Schneider is one of the largest truckload carriers in North America, but it doesn’t feel that way to our CDL drivers. Regional drivers work with local dispatchers who understand the weather conditions and traffic patterns in your area, and they get to know you.
“We all have driver numbers, but we are actually treated as people. You never have the feeling that you’re just a number. The group — especially the business leaders that you deal with — they treat you very well and they are very personable.” - Gerald Bartholomew
Join one of the top trucking companies in Iowa. Call Marcus at 618-797-3803 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 4000