User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2014, 03:29 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Ladie Truckers on the site ?

I've been away from the site for a few reasons, set a side the disrespect from a few males that never learned the meaning of the word manners, but I took time off also to finish raising Grandson's ... both getting ready for college now. I'm ready to get back involved with the Female Professional Drivers that may have questions or concerns about the Profession I love so much. ... A bit about me, I got my CDL back in the late 80's ... I picked up the Manuals from the Tag agency and read until I was ready to take the Test for my permit to drive. I found a company that let me get on the truck with a friend of mine that taught me what he knew. I don't think they still do that due to the Insurance Company's tell the Trucking company who and the guidelines on whom they can hire. I feel in LOVE with the profession, but having a gypsy soul it flowed hand in hand with my personality. ... I've dealt with the insecure drivers telling me to go back home and get bare foot and have babies, another one told me " How dare you come to trucking and take jobs away from males that need it more than you", ... to one driver sang to Me on the CD for a solid hour while we drove down the hwy wee hours of the morning .... he was able to stay awake and it kept me laughing. I've met a new drivers that just retired ~ form being a School Principal, to one person who use to work in a Bank with very interesting stories .... Not all drivers are hard core, some just want to make a living and other drivers have different reasons. This Profession Isn't for just for anyone. I've owned my home since 1988, bought my own cars, and help to support my Grandson's. I've worked from being a Personnel Manager at a Corporation to working in a Hospital Medical Records ..... But this Profession has my love for Life. With me telling you this small amount about my Life is only so that you will feel comfortable asking me 'any' question you may have about joining to be a Professional Lady Driver. Feel free to PM me ... I may not have all the answers but I have friends who are Lady Truckers and I can always bounce off questions from them. .... 1st and foremost - over look the little boy in an aged body. I'm here if you want to talk on the board or Private

Watch your 'Thoughts,' they become words. Watch your 'Words,' they become
actions. Watch your 'Actions,' they become habits. Watch your 'Habits,' they
become character. Watch your 'Character,' for it becomes your Destiny.'

Last edited by 4roses; 10-25-2014 at 03:51 PM.
Old 10-25-2014, 04:22 AM
Senior Board Member

it wasn't disrespect it was just having a laugh and joke gal , good to see you back
Old 11-10-2014, 08:13 AM
Rookie

I guess my only question is, why did you not go home get barefoot and have babies? Sounds like fun to me. LOL

Seriously, this is still a free world and you, and anyone else, can be whatever they want to be. As long as you all are willing to put forth the effort, make the sacrifices to become good at it. Then why not. Merry Christmas the world is your oyster.