User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2013, 10:53 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

all I really know is, if Shania were a driver... I'd be like a deer, staring at her head lights.

Old 06-28-2013, 05:47 AM
Senior Board Member
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
all I really know is, if Shania were a driver... I'd be like a deer, staring at her head lights.
especialy if it cold aye hog they be on full beam
Old 06-28-2013, 03:50 PM
Board Icon

I'd be her mudflap... if I could only get close enough to grab on.

Old 06-28-2013, 09:59 PM
Senior Board Member

rather grab that strong muscle hobo told us about haha
Old 09-24-2013, 04:27 PM
Rookie

Last time I checked there were plenty of driving jobs, in fact there is a shortage so "boys" what's the excuse now?

Women are not inferior to men, might even be a little better since they don't think your crude jokes are funny. Seems you all enjoy to write the women off as clueless too bad you are the one that is clueless. So if it's the women's forum what are you doing over here anyway? Go make your own area and keep you nose out of women concerns, if they want your opinion they'll ask it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menehune View Post
Why are these women of the highway not at home taking care of the kids? After all, this would open up more jobs for those unlucky male bread winners to take and support their familys. They now are stuck on unemployment as the economy is bad and there are no jobs,

My dad and grand dad told me that women belong at home. They belong farefoot in the winter and pregnant in the summer. Was my dad and granddad wrong?

Besides, as I was told, women are inferior to the male. After all the bible says that eve was made from "a rib " of Adam. Thereby infering that women are held in a less capacity. Is this wrong too?
Old 10-06-2013, 06:39 AM
Senior Board Member

like hobo said talk to us not AT us and you will be helped and conversed with heeps better an this from bottom of the world where woman are allways on equal footing
Old 10-07-2013, 12:31 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSky View Post
Last time I checked there were plenty of driving jobs, in fact there is a shortage so "boys" what's the excuse now?
No excuse needed. I think that was just a "softball" to get some woman to talk to us/them. lol.

Welcome to the board, BigSky! I LOVE Montana!

Quote:
Women are not inferior to men, might even be a little better since they don't think your crude jokes are funny. Seems you all enjoy to write the women off as clueless too bad you are the one that is clueless.
Your "evidence" is a bit shaky... but, your premise is sound. MOST on here don't consider women as a "lesser being." MOST of us certainly DO respect women in general... and especially them that can drive a TRUCK! lol. You decided to "join in" on a thread that was started by an internet "probe" for a company or an advertising agent. Our comments were mostly aimed at THAT. Except one poster. And HE admitted it was all a "ruse" to get a reaction out of you women.

Quote:
So if it's the women's forum what are you doing over here anyway? Go make your own area and keep you nose out of women concerns,
Ever BEEN to a High School Prom? Where ARE all "the boys?" Hangin' around the women hoping ONE of them will notice him! Geez... I thought y'all were taught this when they took you out of Health class! lol.

Actually.... it was probably "us" who created this subforum for women drivers... but, we were never prohibited from posting here. Our "area" gets stale at times. We sometimes like to hear from... and converse with.... some of the women drivers who had the cajones to post here... cuz they were truck drivers!

But lately.... it has mostly been women who work for some company, trying to pretend they know ANYTHING about our industry, just trying to get us to go to their "sponsored website."

If you're a real Driver, and especially from Big Sky Country.... I'm sure MANY of us would like to swap lies and trucker stories with you! [oh wait... those are the same things!]

Quote:
if they want your opinion they'll ask it.
Lol.... don't you mean GIVE it to us? Haha. Just jokin' a bit.

Most women don't come on here anymore. I miss them. I learned alot FROM them... but, there was a little too much fluffy stuff.

And SOME male posters made life hard on them. Sorry. Don't judge us ALL in the same light.

Trucking is hard work. Men and women are equally "equipped" to do that work. Don't come on here trying to tell us how "women are better truck drivers" for whatever reason.... and SOME of us won't be so inclined to disabuse you of your fantasy.

Hobo

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:43 AM
Rookie

I can understand if you made their life on a forum rough and they had a bad day....I'd flip my finger and not come back either. Because unfortunately no one needs crap from a board you come to get answers from. Just saying....you "boys" did yourself in and chased all the pretty women off. So sad.....
Old 08-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Rookie

It is pretty sad. Too many of us "do ourselves in", male and female.. Humans haven't changed much in eons. But I'll say this: The best forklift operators I've seen load or unload my skateboard are women. I'll make no attempt to explain it, biologically or otherwise... Some time back, I was loading steel wire coil in the ports, Houston, TX, middle o summer. Hot. Nasty. Long lines to load, same nasty Port employees to deal with.. And there she was, 5' 5" if that, 115lbs if that, in her 30's maybe, dressed nicely enough to be out on the town, sandals and toes painted to match her nails before she pulled her gloves on, throwing straps and cranking her winch bar with the rest of us, clean older 379 long hood with "Butterfly" up by the nose number.. Saw her several times in other places, other commodities to load. She held her own amongst we dogs, and thoroughly impressed Me anyway.
I don't see that many women skateboarding.. But when I do, I feel better about the world in general. There's a place for everyone in life, I respect those that find their place and do well at it.. For every one of us that do, there are a thousand that do not and may never.
Old 08-30-2014, 04:06 AM
Board Icon

BigSky said:

Quote:
I can understand if you made their life on a forum rough and they had a bad day....I'd flip my finger and not come back either.
Well... we DIDN'T! ... and YOU did! (come back.)

Quote:
Because unfortunately no one needs crap from a board you come to get answers from.
Oh... did You ASK a question? Or did you just join up and start giving us "guys" some sheit? lol.

Quote:
Just saying....you "boys" did yourself in and chased all the pretty women off. So sad.....
Yeah... we're worried, cuz this is a DATING SITE.... not a trucker's forum! Are you saying that those women who still participate are "not pretty?"

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.