User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2011, 04:31 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default CRENGLAND and "controlled substances"....What's the real deal here?

I have this doc I talked to at the CR med clinic in Dallas telling me I need to be off benzo's-klonopin, for 3 months even BEFORE i start my training.
Gimme an f*ckin break.

Is their ANYONE out there who has been on these "drugs" or that has any true inside info on this whole subject.
I just find it a complete joke that once I'm off this med, I need to then wait THREE months before I can attend the holier than thou-NOT, CRENGLAND trucking school? :moon:
Old 11-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

A couple of years ago, one of the guys (I believe it may have been the "Rev" or "Mythbuster" or somebody) posted a list of the medications that DOT does not approve for drivers of commercial vehicles. I remember reading the list very quickly, but I wasn't on any meds so I didn't look at it all that close. Maybe one of you guys that's far better with this search function can find it for him. I have no idea what it is, what it does, or what it's for.

On another note, I never drove for C R England either. Not in this lifetime,and doubtful in the next.