User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2008, 12:00 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default " PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE SOMEBODY"

"TO OWNER OPERATORS" I need help, I curently have a class A permit I need some one to show me the ropes about driving backing etc so i could take pretrip and road test at NC dmv i will pay for personal training if serious and you want to help me get started in a career i always had a passion for thank you.
My name is Mike, please call me at 252-281-5821 or 252-360-6277 or you could leave me your number as well also my email is [email protected]

I understand going to school is a better resource lots of companies out there are in need of good quality drivers and i think having my class a's will also put my foot in the door with companies that will continue to help better my driving skills.

Last edited by iwant2drive on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Old 08-28-2008, 12:38 AM
Rookie

Im insured by progressive insurance i work 3rd shift presently mon thru fri im available on sat and sun i need training lessons on the week'n please give me me a call at 252-281-5821 or 252-360-6277 thanks.

Sinceraly Mke .W
Old 02-02-2009, 03:04 AM
Rookie
Location: God's Kingdom but I frequent Kansas at least once a month

Most companies want you to be "CDL" school trained. If you already have your CDL that will just make the schooling an easier experience. My wife will probably have to go through school again, even though she has her CDL and 1 year of experience driving. She has been a stay at home Mom for the last 7 years. It is just easier to get the insurance company to approve your new hires if you play by their rules.
Lord may I grow to become a Wise, Good, man
Old 02-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by semicomputing View Post
Most companies want you to be "CDL" school trained. If you already have your CDL that will just make the schooling an easier experience. My wife will probably have to go through school again, even though she has her CDL and 1 year of experience driving. She has been a stay at home Mom for the last 7 years. It is just easier to get the insurance company to approve your new hires if you play by their rules.
You might want to check with a couple different companies , I talked with some Driver recently and he told me that he had been out a while and only had to refresher course , it wasn't long he had to ride with someone