User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2014, 04:51 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I have to disagree with all of you guys interstate trucking driving school is by far a great school I just received my CDL Friday I started school 7/8/14 the one on one time with the instructor was great an yes if u never drove a simi they start u in the.electric cart but its a great tool.for beginners like my self so I give this school 5 stars an will recommend this school to anyone that wants the experience an a big thanks to the owner Bill an all the interstate truck driving school. Staff
Old 02-12-2015, 11:42 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
RangerRoy,

I haven't gone to this school, but I'm from Coon Rapids, MN, and am also in the process of checking out the local schools. I don't know much about Interstate Truck Driving School, but they strike me as the typical "CDL Mill" that people talk about on here.

Another school I looked at is Transportation Center For Excellence. They are based in Eagan. I went down and talked to one of the principals there and wasn't too impressed. They charge $7,500, which seems pretty high for what they are offering.

I also got some information from Century College in White Bear Lake. THeir program costs $3,000, and seems to offer everything that TCE does for $4,500 more.

The one that has impressed me the most so far is Dakota CountyTechnical College. They charge $4,500, but their course is 300 hours long. The only negative is that this course takes 8 weeks to complete. Their facilities look very nice. They offer a free tour every Tuesday. I was hoping to get down there yesterday but I couldn't make it. Maybe I'll go to next week's tour.

Let me know if you come across any good ones in the Twin Cities area, and I'll do the same for you. Thanks.
You can see a comprehensive list of truck driving schools in Minnesota here. I'm sure you'll find a decent school in the Twin Cities area.
Old 05-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Rookie

I don't know about Interstate, brother. If you go to the truck driving schools in Minnesota page at Truck Driving Schools Info, Interstate Truck Driving School in St. Paul received a pretty low rating of 2 stars out of 5. They have a bunch of other schools listed in Minnesota that have much higher ratings and reviews. I would look into some of them first.