User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2006, 02:06 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Truck Driving Academy - Sacramento

Well - I'm back from my first week of school and I am totally beat - but for a good reason. Truck Driving Academy is very effective. Mr. Phil Ward, the teacher of the CDL testing teacher has a very effective method for those that like to take responsibility for working for what you want. He thoroughly covers the information you need to pass your written exam including the endorsements so well in fact that everyone in my class passed the core, combo and air brake section. Those who were a bit more ambitious and that went on to take, hazmat, tankers, doubles and triples passed. - Needless to say Mr. Ward is and excellent teacher and has real life experience that he draws from with very well placed anecdotes that underscore the points he is making. Also, I neglected to bring an un-laminated social security card and the instructor brought me to the SSA for my replacement card and then to the DMV for my written exams.

The schedule was 10 hours a day for 3 days (Tues. to Thurs. with the written on Friday.

Thank you Phil Ward.