User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2006, 12:44 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default GREAT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL IN ALABAMA

I will be completing my training this coming Weds. I highly recommend this school which delivered on everything they promised me and then some.

The instructors actually cared enough to keep working with anyone who simply was not ready to be tested by the state. This is rare in this field. If you want to attend a great school, check out:

E.S.D. Truck Driving School, L.L.C.
1436 Shoals Creek Road
Decatur, AL 35603
1-866-432-0430
FAX: 1-256-432-2855

BamaMom
Old 09-19-2006, 07:57 PM
Rookie

If anyone is looking for a first class CDL scholl in east central AL (Opelika, AL) I highly recommend Central Alabama Skills Training at Southern Union State. Mark Wade is man you need to talk to about getting in the class. 2 instrutors, 4 students per instructor. They are 3rd party examiners for the state and only the people who are willing to get there permit before class need to apply. No permit, no school. They mainly operate under WIA but if you are looking to spend the money out of pocket I think it costs @$2000. We actually hauled real loads from the food bank in Montgomery Al to Auburn Al as well as moving surplus Sourthen union equipment to the state surplus sales site in Montgomery. Got to haul an 85 Frieghtliner Cab-over on a low-boy to the auction site from Selma. They are interested in making sure everyone gets a job because there success rate insures that the state keeps funding them and then the instructors get to keep their jobs. Equipment is mid-late ninties models (97 Freightlinger Century Class, 95 International) but they were bought by the school for the school. If anything needs fixing, it gets fixed. AC when out on the 97, when to shop and had a new compressor on it the next morning. A+ group in my book, but maybe I'm baised since they are responsible for helping me get my class A.

Doug