User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2015, 05:16 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Home daily, minimum $850/week =)

company name: BWX
cell ph: 859-368-3863
Job description:
Looking for 4 drivers that live within commuting distance to Georgetown, KY and want to be home daily, but still earn a good paycheck. The LEAST you will earn is $850/wk before tax. You can earn over $1100/week as you gain seniority. We are presented with a variety of routes and you bid for routes which are then assigned based on seniority. The base pay is $.50/mi, but will always be no less than $850, so if you drive less than 1700 miles per week, you still get the minimum, and there ARE routes that cover only 1350 miles each week. It's highly likely that your route will change each month. Someone with more seniority might opt for a light week one month, then go heavy the next, so your pay might vary, but will always be no less than $850 before tax. Very few jobs offer you to earn a paycheck this decent and still be home daily and not have to load/unload (100% hands-on freight). The company is replacing older equipment with new gliders that get good fuel mileage. Some are daycabs. The company pays safety/performance and fuel bonuses monthly that can total up to $.045/mi., for a possible total mileage pay of $.545/mile. There is no detention pay since you won't be detained. =) Breakdowns are handled by road service or, if you can make it back to Georgetown, it will be taken care of in the yard, OR... if you can get to a T/A or Petro or Boss shop, it can be done there.

I am NOT a company recruiter. I run the same routes you will run. I am looking for folks because I actually care that we can meet our obligations to the contractor. We've hired folks with 1 to 3 years experience and they've proven to be undependable and are jeopardizing MY livelihood by not showing up when they need to and not making appointment times and I am fed up with that garbage. If I'm satisfied that you have the right attitude, I will pass your information to our recruiting department and they'll contact you. Too many drivers fail to see the big picture. Can you measure up?

Cents per mile: varies based on route

Last edited by AsphaltVoyager; 03-25-2015 at 07:11 AM.

Tags
home daily, kentucky