Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Worst Trucking Companies to work for (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/3405-worst-trucking-companies-work.html)

05-22-2004 07:55 PM

Worst Trucking Companies to work for

Just want to see what the people have to say. Now I have to say I have never Driven for these companies And all I have to go on is peoples lack of or compleat neg reporting so please back up your vote thanks

OverTheRoad 05-23-2004 12:40 AM

well im going to work for swift so i will let you know in a few months

Alexx 05-23-2004 01:55 AM

Whew! At least the company I work for isn't there!

05-23-2004 02:42 AM

well Alex what company do you work for and I will put it up there hahaha!

Alexx 05-23-2004 04:59 AM

Quote:

what company do you work for and I will put it up there hahaha
No need to do that. Our reputation is enough. You'll see our trucks breaking down in all 48 states.......

aggiejason 05-23-2004 05:48 PM

the worst

I'm surprised I don't see either Schneider or JB Hunt on the list.

Parrotheadfla 03-18-2009 05:25 PM

Worst company

I'll have to say. BEST DEDICATED.FIRST I worked for them .and they said they would pay for detention and stop pay. i had to fight with them every week.and for the first month at a new dedicated customer they were hauling for.i did nt see any body fromm there term. down to see if things were running smooth. what we needed or how things were being handled .Now here is the icing on the cake all there trucks are equiped with cameras,that not only has a veiw of the road in front of the truck,but also is on the driver. now that is thefirst company that i have ever drove for that is always watching their drivers.Better not be eating or picking your nose,or talking on the phone.any time . SO be ware of a company named Best Dedicated in Kernersville,Nc this company just does not care.

bentstrider 03-18-2009 05:38 PM

So far, my best experience was Swift, while my worst experiences were with those smaller, mom'n'pop companies that everyone seems to spout alot of good things about.

Yeah, all big companies started out small, but after getting involved with two that ran a Mickey-Mouse operation, I would rather stay away from them until they became big themselves and a foster a safe, legal working environment in order to protect their reputations.

Point being, the smaller the company, the more crap they think they can get away with.

Bumper 03-18-2009 07:17 PM

How can you have a valid poll without CR England on the list or is that just a given???

Biscuit Lips 03-18-2009 08:18 PM

Yeah, Werner, JB Hunt, CR England, Covenant, and Crete should be in the running as well!:thumbsdown: