User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Need info on carroll fulmer.

I need real info on carroll fulmer out of groveland,florida. I would prefer info from exsisting carroll fulmer drivers. and not the past dead beats that worked there as a driver.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewguy38 View Post
I need real info on carroll fulmer out of groveland,florida. I would prefer info from exsisting carroll fulmer drivers. and not the past dead beats that worked there as a driver.
Well I am not an old disgruntled driver, However when I was a little bitty rookie back in 2004 - 2006, I worked for commercial Carrier Corp who rented space in the Carroll Fulmer Groveland Yard just a short 10 mile hop from my home in Clermont. During this two year stint I got to know a few of their drivers as well as Carroll's Brother who was spending his retirement refurbishing Classic cars in the shop and reselling them, at the time I had a 67 Mustang GT Fastback so he and I had a slight connection with our enjoyment of Classic American Muscle Cars even if he did tend to lean more on the Mopar side of Detroit.
Just like with any other job in this field it boils down to your work ethic and what you are able to deal with. The guys I knew always spoke highly of the Fulmer family and never had anything bad to say about them, does that mean the company is great??? No It just means you will get out of it what you put into in both attitude and hard work. You're not going to get rich with them but you can pay the bills... Over time all companies change so it could be completly different now, however I see their trucks on the road daily sothey have to be doing something right..
Where do you live? are you here in Lake County? Do you have your hazmat / tanker endorsements & TWIC Card? Ever consider pulling fuel?

I know its not what you are looking for but it's in my backyard so i decided to reply.. Good Luck..

Timberwolf
Old 10-29-2013, 08:43 AM
Rookie

Hey Timberwolf.... I also worked for CCC (until 2003) and pulled their trailers to the lot at Carroll Fulmer. Had a pretty good job then doing mostly Home Depot stores.
Thinking about getting back into driving but it would be easier probably to get a job with the FBI or NSA!... Havent driven at all since 2007.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritfire18 View Post
Hey Timberwolf.... I also worked for CCC (until 2003) and pulled their trailers to the lot at Carroll Fulmer. Had a pretty good job then doing mostly Home Depot stores.
Thinking about getting back into driving but it would be easier probably to get a job with the FBI or NSA!... Havent driven at all since 2007.
CCC was a good starter job, Did not get paid well but at least it was training for me and experience.. I pulled beer for them out of The Bud Brewery in Jacksonville, they lost that account and I moved on to better things... Do you live in the area?

Timberwolf