User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2013, 06:27 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Any information on Cypress Trucking I see them alot in Tampa Orlando Area

Hey, group
Please open up on what you know about this company…
I see their trucks in Tampa and Orlando every day and wanted to know if they are a better company then there were back in 07 to 09. I think they restructured back then (but maybe I’m wrong) I have a few years’ experience but most of it cash. Most of the companies are looking for 1-3 years OTR to start off with decent pay (assuming you get the miles). I know most of the companies out there suck but I have learned if you keep your nose clean and do the job you are there to do you should be okay. I’m concerned with the safety issue because a ****ty truck and flatbeds don’t mix well. Plus with DOT looking for revenue I don’t want to be a target at first glance. I don’t mind the drive and late nights, they are also advertising regional runs home on the weekends (how much truth is in this). What are your average miles a week based on coming home on the weekend (assuming this is happening?)
Thanks I appreciate all advice.