User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2014, 07:00 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

well the Morristown guys don't run 95 as much as the guys in Greensboro,Wilson, and Chester guys do. I will let you in on something......I gotta friend that was here at EPES for over 10 years. Didn't understand how I can't make a 1k check......just told me to look somewhere else. He left and went to OD......said leaving EPES was the greatest thing that's happened to him in a long time.....makes twice as much at OD than here. Plus he was a top trainer here.....I don't mind Atlanta at all......it's 95 from richmond to balitmore I can't friggin stand! haha But, If you have your endorsements (tanker/doubles/hazmat) you should REALLY look at OD. I don't have all of mine and really wanna get them and I could get on with OD.....but since I'm not making any money here.....I don't have the money to get them. Plus, if EPES found out I had a hazmat, it'd give them even more of a reason to run me up 95 more. Just hoping to hear from this other company.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:29 PM
Rookie

Need to get my haz back. Damned TN department of homeland security decided I didn't need it for the time being, why? I forgot to put my medical card which was current on my license which was currant so they want me to do the fingerprints and all that crap all over again AFTER HAVING IT FOR 22 YEARS. Not happy. It's a money racket, not like Tim McVay or anybody bothered getting one.