User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2008, 05:30 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Giant Eagle Express Cloverdale,Oh

I want to warn everyone about this particular company. If you are contacted by them I strongly suggest you hang up. Check out their Safer report on the FMCSA website. That will give you a hint about what kind of company they are. Equipment is shut down over half the time when they get inspected. Some of the oldest run down equipment I have come across. They haul a lot of cheap freight, and since they pay by percentage guess who gets cheap pay. I will provide my pay records to anyone who wants to see them. Pressure you to avoid scales due to condition of equipment, although they wont tell you that. They actually ORDER you to go around the scales at Lodi,OH because they think the cops are out to get them. Only allow you to get $450 worth of fuel at a time, which is a pain. All that and they will pressure you to run illegal when it suits them.

I felt like I was being treated like a trucking whore, and they were pimping me out. I was not inclined to put up with that crap. I'm having to file a complaint with the Labor Dept to get my final pay.
Biggest bottom feeders I've come across, other than CR England.