User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2016, 03:07 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Class A, need job

M, 36, 2yr OTR dry van experience. Live on East coast, but I don't get homesick. I can stay out months at a time. Non-smoker. I have driven all weather conditions, heavy rain, white-outs. I am looking for 40CPM, was recently with FAF, still driver approved by them. My contact [email protected]
Old 09-06-2016, 05:08 PM
Rookie
Default I can help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edddelos View Post
M, 36, 2yr OTR dry van experience. Live on East coast, but I don't get homesick. I can stay out months at a time. Non-smoker. I have driven all weather conditions, heavy rain, white-outs. I am looking for 40CPM, was recently with FAF, still driver approved by them. My contact [email protected]
Hi- I can help you finding a position. I recruit for over 45 carriers. Feel free to contact me 888-778-0415 or go online. You can do a quick apply which allows us to shop around for you or you can complete the full application.

CDL Recruiters Inc - CDL Driver Jobs
Old 11-17-2016, 06:37 PM
Rookie

Good Afternoon-

I am looking for experienced drivers to work for me under Panther Premium. If you are interested e-mail [email protected] or Benjamin Connelly at 828-302-4409 Located near Charlotte, NC. Working on starting a new fleet, will pay well, and great home time.

Thanks Ben
Old 12-12-2016, 03:42 PM
Rookie

Good afternoon. I am looking to hire a driver for registered and over the road service. Must be over 25 years of age and have a min of 6 months experience. benefits are available health, eye, & dental. If interested please contact me at 888-472-8118 or 754-307-0007. I look forward to hearing from you, thank you and have a nice day
Old 12-18-2016, 07:55 PM
Rookie

Hey Edddelos, we're a small company out of North Carolina looking for a responsible and trustworthy driver for a flatbed. If you're interested please email at [email protected]
Old 04-17-2017, 06:42 PM
Rookie

OTR Reefer Truck Driving Jobs – Regional and Cross Country.
Solo or Team drivers.

Team Biondi, LLC is a premier carrier in the temperature-controlled freight industry and serves the continuous 48 and regional routes. Team Biondi gives you an excellent cent-per-mile pay scale and the miles you need to achieve your earning potential. We keep you moving so you can earn a high annual salary.
We run a modern fleet that is fully serviced in our own company garage in Lake Ariel, PA.

We understand that your time at home is important to you and offer competitive off time.

Team Biondi is big enough to keep you moving yet small enough that you feel how important you are.

Take a look at us Team Biondi and find what we can do for you!

Tags
2yr otr, otr class a, solo driver, team driver