User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2015, 07:22 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mndriver View Post
And I also look at the secondary and tirchiary markets as well.

But I guess you'll want that fully and totally explained as well.

Your oil market dropped out. So that means all the pipe fitting supply demands fell off as well. Meaning the demand for tooling and equipment fell apart. Leading to the market for supply and material handling.

So now all those folks are out of work as well looking to move to other hot spots.

Thank your speculators for that fiasco and what's to come.

No one market is good right now. But reefers will be for those established and with good repore with brokers/shippers and receivers.

Have a nice day. This has been brought to you by the letters q and t. And the number 6.
You don't need to explain the pipe market to me. I told you I look at all aspects of the markets. You should have got that when I told you about the CA problem spreading across the country.

"No one market is good right now."

True statement. took you some time to get it out.

"But reefers will be for those established and with good repore with brokers/shippers and receivers."

Your going to go a long way since you have that whole 1 year of relationships going on. I guess everyone else only has 11 mos or less.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:18 PM
Rookie

I have worked in the Oilfield since 1981 and understand where you are coming from, I helped a Driver get out of Minot last weekend with a Load rather than seeing him "Deadhead" back to Baton Rouge. Call me or email me, let's see what we can figure out: Frank - 337-422-8183 - [email protected]

Frank