User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2014, 05:20 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Not good

I was doing good for awhile and then the big word comes out YOU R GETTING LAID OFF. Been laid off since Dec 6 2013 and don't know when im going back to work. I'm just tired of sitting around the house. I'm looking for a good trucking company that will treat me like a person not a number. I have been in the business long enough to now better. So if there's any trucking company's out that r good to there word u can send me ifo to my email.
Thanks

Last edited by meto; 01-23-2014 at 09:21 PM.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:49 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

It would be helpful to know more about your experience and where you live. Not all carriers recruit from all states.
Old 01-29-2014, 03:25 PM
Rookie

***We speak several languages: ENGLISH SPANISH SERBIAN BOSNIAN CROATIAN*****

We also have translators for Ukrainian, Polish, and Russian speaking people. Friendly and willing to work with anyone.

Chicago area transportation provider expanding operations seeking shippers, owner operators and company drivers. Our company is an asset based transportation provider servicing the continental 48 states, we have approximately 70 of our own units, mostly dry vans and some flat beds. The brokerage side of our company has access to over 300,000 carriers all over the country and we provide almost every kind of imaginable transportation service from temperature controlled freight to oversize shipments, bulk shipments, and more. Below I go further into detail for each of the certain groups mentioned above, I hope the information is useful and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime. My name is Bo and if you are interested in talking business call 24-7 at 608-408-0608.

Shippers:

Our shippers enjoy endless advantages guaranteed satisfaction and all for the most affordable rates in the industry.You will have one contact at our company that can take care of all your shipping needs or questions. Total supply chain management, inbound/outbound loads, storage, expedited or just in time delivery. Almost anything you can think of we can do, and if you propose something new we haven't done yet we have the necessary competence and technology to solve any logistics problem. Our operation is 24/7 and your contact can always be reached even after regular business hours. One company can handle all your freight and supply chain management. You will save money and have the most superior service in the entire industry. If you have any questions or are interested in talking business call Bo any time at 608-408-0608.

Owner Operators:

We offer owner operators many services for a minimal fee. Ten percent of your gross income is all our company charges for the services I am about to briefly mention. You will be paid weekly without tax deductions (T-1099). Our asset based side of the company has approximately 70 trucks running. The operation is 24-7 someone is always available for any issues or questions you might face on the road. Whether its breakdown assistance, after hours dispatch, directions or anything else you can think of we can provide 24-7. Our main facilities are located in Northern IL. We have invested over 3 million dollars into this facility in order to offer the latest technology and tools to fix almost any breakdown. Our mechanics are experienced and work tirelessly to have you back on the road as quick as possible. The shop manager is not a stranger on the road you meet somewhere when you are broken down but rather someone you will build a trustworthy relationship with, someone that is looking to help you and keep you safe on the road for the most minimal price instead of ripping you off for every penny you have earned. We buy in bulk and stock tires,oil, and numerous other parts in our secured warehouse attached to the mechanical facility so that we can offer them to you at lower prices than the standard shop. If you do not have a trailer we offer 2010+ Wabash trailers for rent. We do not do any dedicated loads, all brokered loads. This means you have no need to commit to any certain lanes. It also means you do not have to limit your earning potential. We do not do "forced dispatch" but rather practice a simpler approach where we find out what your earning goals/wishes are, when you want to leave home and come back, where you are not willing to go. After we find out those and a few other details we go to work taking advantage of the market and choosing the best loads for you in order to maximize your profits. We have a trustworthy relationships with our drivers. They take the loads we give them because they know they are the best prices the market has to offer us. We have thousands of brokers we have been working with for over a decade that know we are a solid company that will take care of their freight. Our number one focus is safety thats a major reason why we have invested so much money in order to maintain our equipment to the highest standards. We run legal paper log books. That means you can expect to drive around 3000 miles weekly if you choose to do so. Our weekly goal for owner operators is to gross 6,000. This means we shoot for 2 dollars per mile all miles. After expenses your checks will usually be between 2000 to 3000 dollars weekly. Because we do all brokered freight the market often gives us an opportunity to make way more money than that. Through early January I have had drivers gross over 10,000 dollars in one week. A lot of that is due to the hazardous weather lately causing a truck shortage. Keep in mind these drivers ran legal miles and legal logbooks. Every year provides several weeks of extremely hot market along with a consistently hot market and high demand for trucks. Our goal is to make you money, we have 20 of our own trucks and a majority of our employees have entire families involved in the industry, from drivers to brokers to shippers. This means we are familiar with what it takes to run a truck and what it takes to make it profitable.We look for responsible owner operators with good driving records and no nonsense type people that are professionals that will take care of freight, be responsible on the road, and always deliver on time. If you have any questions or are interested in taking your career to the next level call Bo any time at 608-408-0608.

Company Drivers:

Company drivers are required to have a clean driving record and three years of experience. No criminal history and no nonsense. Company drivers are required to go to all 48 continental states although your work would be mostly in the midwest. We would need you to stay on the road at least two weeks at a time. You would run legal paper logbooks and run approximately 3000 miles a week. Compensation varies with experience and qualifications anywhere between 37 and 45 cents per mile or more. Sometimes you will run less than 3000 miles a week but you will always be paid like you ran at least 3000 miles as long as you were on the road. If we happen to pick loads that did not add up to enough miles we pay you extra per mile. Our company drivers drive vans or flatbeds and the truck would be a Volvo. We expect safety and responsibility to the highest standard. We do a thorough drivers licence check and background check so if you have something bad to hide be upfront about it or do not bother applying. You will be treated fairly and always be paid on time and paid every mile. Our company is very financially secure and our drivers are always taken care of. If you are interested in driving for the best call Bo any time at 608-408-0608.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meto View Post
I was doing good for awhile and then the big word comes out YOU R GETTING LAID OFF. Been laid off since Dec 6 2013 and don't know when im going back to work. I'm just tired of sitting around the house. I'm looking for a good trucking company that will treat me like a person not a number. I have been in the business long enough to now better. So if there's any trucking company's out that r good to there word u can send me ifo to my email.
Thanks
Old 02-17-2014, 06:08 PM
Rookie

Hi meto
I run a trailer company out of auburndale Florida and we are looking for truck drivers to haul our loads. We pay over $1.00/mile. You would need to be willing to drive on a constant basis as we have contracts with big companies we need to fulfill. If you are interested please give me a call at 2155938990
Paul
TEDTRUCKINGLLC
Old 02-20-2014, 04:51 PM
Rookie

I'm looking for experienced CDL licensed drivers who can work in a team environment. Must be at least 24 years of age, have at least 1 year of tractor/trailer OTR experience. If interested, call KLM Interests at 337-350-3019 or email me your resume at [email protected]
Old 04-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Rookie

Hi,
If you are interested in an OTR driver job, please contact me.

We are looking for experienced OTR Drivers with Class A CDL. Over-the-road nationwide drivers, no local.

Must be 23 years of age. Operators must have 1 year OTR experience in the last 3 years OR 3 years verifiable in the past 10 years, with 6 months in the last 2 years.
Class A & HAZMAT (or willing to obtain Hazmat Endorsement).

OR

Must be 21 years of age. Operators must have 3-6 months OTR experience within last 18 months OR 6 months or more experience within the last 3 years. CDL Class A.

Paid weekly! Paid by the Hour!
Company based in Northern Indiana.
We are a BCO for Landstar and USX. You need to qualify for Landstar or USX to drive for us.
Let me know if you are interested in applying and to get driver qualified.

I look forward to hearing from you…
Thank you,
Tara

Recruiting
3D Recreation, LLC
[email protected]
317-775-0951