User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2013, 01:34 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Female Driver Looking for the right Truck in North Central Indiana.

Serious Inquires only please.. Female driver looking for an Independent Contractor job. Have an extra truck? I need to get back on the road!!
Pretty Peterbilt, Kenworth with large stacks preferred but seriously will take almost anything that's clean and runs decent.
Will do Regional, or OTR, (absolutely no dedicated, I get bored easily).. & I don't have to be home everyday.
Always looking for options to make money.. I'm kinda smart, and come up with some bright ideas.

I've driven Van, Dump truck, Logging truck, willing to try flatbed.
Not afraid of hard work "for the right pay!"

I've been off the road awhile, at home taking care of my father who just passed away from cancer.
I recently started driving a tractor with a logging company but the pay SUCKS so I'm looking for something better quick.
I've been driving on & off for the last 7 years, I like OTR but I like my home time too!

contact me [email protected]

Again Serious inquires only please.. I'm not a sideslide, and I take my job seriously, so if that's what your looking for..please dont waste your time or mine.
Thanks, Have a charming day!
Old 10-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Rookie

I am serious i drive flatbed call 4196510332