User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2012, 10:12 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Need a Class a job near Asheville nc with lots of hometime

Ive been driving on and off about 9 years with around 5 years of that driving. I have a 25 year old dui. Do not have hazmat. Ill get it for the >right< company. Crystal clean record last 3 years. Drove regional everywhere east of the mississippi dry van. Was a bedbugger for 6 months or so. I usually run HARD. The GM of the last dry van company said "you run like a chicken with his head cut off".

I want hometime. Home friday hopefully not to late leave sunday whenever. With a couple nights home a week as i pass through. This shouldnt be hard to do.. ive done it and turned 3200 a week.
I dont care what i pull behind the truck. Id prefer not being governed but well thats the way of the world now. (governed is better mileage.. but i can turn a LOT more miles ungoverned...)
Money isnt the primary concern. Yes im serious. I currently team with an o/o who either doesnt know what he's doing or is being shady on the money. I haul auto parts for toyota around indiana, kentucky, virginia and nc.

Happy to have recruiters contact me i have no problem with you makign a nice buck if you can find the right company for me. Email me at cdreid1 at hotmail.com or TEXT<<< me at 828 215 1797
If you think you can bull**** me though i have no problem with walking away from a company and telling them the recruiter lied and that ill be making sure everyone on the internet knows it. I work hard and im honest .. i expect the same.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:15 PM
Board Regular

note: i wont work for a company that runs electronic logs