User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2012, 02:56 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default CDL-A Driver Michigan - Ready to go

Contact Info at bottom.

I graduated from ITS (Warren Campus) in 2004 but was offered a job in logistics management I couldn't refuse. I want to get back to driving and am looking for someone to work with me on a little refresher training. It return you will get someone who will deliver on time and has no home requirements as I have no spouse or kids I want to go across country. All I want to do is drive and will not refuse places like New York, Chicago or Canada etc.. I have a passport and a enhanced CDL A license with N endorsement. Will work on getting Hazmat if necessary. Not picky on truck and am OK with dry van, reefer, tanker or flatbed also with training no problems chaining if required. Also drop & hook , live unload or driver unload all is OK with me. Benefits are negotiable and there are no deal breakers as long as I can put satellite radio in my truck! I am not the type of person who uses one company to jump to others if you invest some refresher training in me you will get a employee that is invested and truly cares about the success of the company until the day I retire from driving. I am 29 years old and got a lot of driving years left! If you want someone who just wants to work to make your company grown and provide excellent customer service then again I am your man! You'll never hear can't, won't, rather or no from me I will get the job done! Also after I get some experience would eventually like to be a owner operator if your company has that. Please call and talk to me you won't regret giving me a chance to drive for your company!
None of the following:
DUI/OWI
Felony or Misdemeanor
No accidents
No CMV Tickets

1 speeding ticket 5 over in a passenger vehicle 8 years ago.
1 impeding traffic ticket in a passenger vehicle 5 years ago.

Brian Brostek 586-291-6803 - Call Anytime
[email protected]

Tags
flatbed, michigan, otr trucking jobs, passport, solo driver