User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2012, 11:47 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Flatbed Driver Needed

hey guys...i am looking for a driver for a 48' flatbed running otr. mostly hauling pipe. need someone that has a few years with pipe experience and can manage the truck from pipe yard to pipe yard. need someone that can pass a DOT drug test. I will consider some felonies but nothing that concerns women or children or repeat offenders. if it was a one time event long ago i can work with you. This truck is leased out of Louisiana Transport (LTI) in Houston, Tx and they are a good outfit with plenty of work. I pay 45% of the linehaul after fuel. If you are a good driver with clean record i am willing to negociate your pay.

A little about who I am. My name is Mr. Lorfing and I own American Orange Trucking LLC. I am not a trucker driver nor have I ever been one. I work for the Houston Fire Dept, and have for the past ten years. I have many family members that are in the trucking business. I own a 2005 Frieghtliner that I keep well maintained along with a 48' Great Dane flatbed. I have no desire to "be rich" but I do want to see my little company grow from one truck to maybe five or so. I am an honest person and wish to run a clean side business. I do not want any illusions about what I am or am not. If you work hard for me I ill make sure for I do the same for you. I have no benefits to offer yet, but I can offer a man a chance to make a honest living. If your interested give me a call 832 339 3580.